OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

For me personally, my wife wanted them so they are worth whatever it takes to get them. She lets me do anything I want with shoes and rarely asks for me to get her a pair that she can't get on her own. So when she does, I'm burning any and all favors to get them.

But I'll be damned if my wife flexes on me so had to get me a pair too. I love the woman but I gotta draw that line.

idk I think that's probably subjective. Some will think they are worth $90, some will think they are worth $1k.
Here's the question:

Are you going to wear them or keep em DS?

And if you buy them and they end up going for $1500 down the road, are you going to keep em or sell em?

Here's the question:

Are you going to wear them or keep em DS?

And if you buy them and they end up going for $1500 down the road, are you going to keep em or sell em?
idk but you're many questions. Why do you care about any of that? I have hundreds of shoes still ds. I can't say I've ever bought a pair and planned on not wearing them. But it happens. I buy more than I can physically wear. Some end up going up to a price where I'm like I like them but not $1500 like them or whatever and then maybe I sell them. But I didn't buy them planning on selling them ds 5 years later. It just happens, Guess we'll see with these.

Idk about “most” collabs - maybe …

These are just so uninspired imo
I don't disagree. I don't really wear black shoes in general like that so they are super meh to me. But like I said, my wife loves that movie and therefore their jewelry so she said she "needed" them and i know what that means. All hands on deck and favors go out lol. Lucky to have some friends that could help. Actually got told she was good before and I was like whoa hold up can't be like that lol. I have a 5 year old that loves to flex on me with pairs she has that I don't (Mars Yard), can't let my wife too.

Congrats dblplay1212 dblplay1212 on securing your pairs!

I don’t love the price tag on the Tiffany’s but it’s hard to deny that they’re a clean shoe. I’ve entered into a 11 raffles and hope I can secure at least one pair and I wouldn’t be mad if I can double up at retail. These and the cement 3 are my only two must-have purchases for the year (so far).

Mission accomplished.
82EC8B11-D291-4759-AB05-54925950B381.jpeg

00154452-F947-400D-8F58-603E0B923211.jpeg
F999B9D0-2E2D-4F99-BCFF-276BF7A6BFEB.jpeg

Being able to tuck the swoosh into the backtab was a nice surprise.
is this a feature lmao?

I'm sure I missed all of the sales for the Carolina COTM pair now

But what about the orange jewel COTM pair? For some reason I stopped receiving updates for this thread

Your probably just a couple days or weeks away from good deals on the orange jewels. Honestly I'm just seeing most shops start to post them now (maybe they are the March shoe).

I don't need another orange shoe but if those hit under 80 maybe.

still trying to track down a pair or 2 of white cotm. my size is never around long once sales hit

Been seeing a lot of posts pop up for those Tiffany AF1's. Kith, SS, and a few others. Time to start putting in that raffle work for those who want

Back
Top Bottom