OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Pendleton
571C7252-3764-40FE-9BE8-D3A97863380C.jpeg

Orange COTM and UNDFTD 20% off as well with code: extra20.

Yeah if you put those Tiffany’s in a line-up of upcoming 2023 releases without saying what they were 90% of people wouldn’t look twice at them

I’m too old to be playing the I like them because they hype/limited game

If they were sitting on the Nike app for $120 would anyone react? I don’t think so

I don't understand why this line of thinking is still prevalent.

I think it's great if you both feel like the design is ho-hum and want to sit this one out. I'm in the same camp. But why act like it's unthinkable/invalid that someone would want a basic c/w on the basis of exclusivity? Exclusivity is an integral part of sneakers/art objects. There was never a time when the value of sneakers was based purely on design.

Do you believe Atmos AF1s should not be worth $1000 because they are just grey and blue?
Do you look at simple abstract art and go "i could do that"?

Last edited:
No AF1 or any shoe for that matter is worth a G to me.
If I still wore dress oxfords on the regular, I’d definitely pay a G for a bespoke last made by a Jermyn street cobbler. Unfortunately, they cost about 5 times that amount.

For an “off the rack sneaker”, I totally agree.

With so much heat dropping this month gonna gamble on the orange jewels sitting and getting better sales. I think it’s a lovely shoe and 104 for em ain’t bad. But under $100? No brainer

I beg to differ. All black with a hint of turquoise doesn't scream Tiffany. The friends and family pair does. The all black shoelace area looks way better imo. Just look at the leather > ashy suede.

Last edited:

Tiffany & Co. Reveals Friends & Family Version Of Its Nike Air Force 1 Low “1837”​

tiffany-nike-air-force-1-friends-and-family-blue-3.jpg

tiffany-nike-air-force-1-friends-and-family-blue-4.jpg

tiffany-nike-air-force-1-friends-and-family-blue-2.jpg
tiffany-nike-air-force-1-friends-and-family-blue-1.jpg

You know the "sneaker game" ****ed up when the son of a french billionaire posting the first preview of an upcoming F&F
:smh:
Nepotism at it's fnest (and lamest)

:smh:

Last edited:
Like someone's trash ID pair

That shade of blue just doesn't hold out to that much black. Some small hits of black, like a swoosh outline, would have been better. Although, if ever there was a time for metallic elements...

I'm also surprised that they did nothing with the traditional Tiffany bow. Satin white laces would have been more on brand.

I dunno, it seems pretty clear that no one in Tiifany's design team had anything to do with this. Super lazy to just splash your color on a shoe without bothering to tell a story. The accessories are kind of good, I guess.

Meh, wasted opportunity. Neither shoe really captures the brand aesthetic.

m_61cb1e253bad6d8601d40798.jpg

I'm not standing up for the Tiffs, I agree they're lazy and uninspired. I also prefer the black pair to the F&F, those aren't practical imo

They did the AF1 collab similar to how they treated the Patek 5711 that blew up the past couple years. They took a watch, pretty much left it alone but changed dial color to blue, and put their stamp on it.

AF1 got consistent treatment - left an iconic shoe pretty much alone, but put their blue in one place (swoosh), and put a stamp (tongue). They went a step further with the silver on the black.

When they put their stamp on watches historically (outside the nautilus) it was just their wordmark on the dial.

I think some of their luxury presence is leaving well-enough alone, and co-sponsoring an icon. So it was lazy and uninspired, but "Luxurious" in its understated execution - it's more on-brand with the loro piano steez than the LV Off-White style approach

(wish they offered a white base as well though :lol:)

Back
Top Bottom