OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

hella fake or hella dumb…

750 pairs x $400 = $300,000

investing $300k in af1s…yeah right
It's easy clickbait for the twitter account to post and drive engagement. Nothing makes for better content than "you won't believe this" type of **** and rumors that gets reposted so that the endless cycle of gawking can continue. Misinformation spreads this way like wildfire in other topics (politics...) and sneaker media pages thrive off of it. That's why they love ****ty photoshop mockups or posts of resellers in a room with 50 pairs of lost and founds. It's so people can send them to each other and go "yo bro check this out" even though it's a baseless or meaningless information. It's my least favorite kind of content on the internet - content for the sake of being content.

But if anybody does believe that **** is legit and someone will have 750 pairs shipped to them, then they are hella dumb

Damn I’m really hoping I hit on these. Good luck tomorrow cause I know that app crashing at 9:50am tomorrow. Honestly I really want to wear these for a wedding next month.

Last edited:
Rip have to bring the card I used to sign up, which I lost over the weekend. Hope they cut me a break smh. Since I got to take that drive to nyc

Rip have to bring the card I used to sign up, which I lost over the weekend. Hope they cut me a break smh. Since I got to take that drive to nyc
damn. would be some BS if they gave you **** for it. I'd just go to your bank and get a new card asap and pull up the charge on your account to show them if anything.

Skee-Wee By Yous.
37A28CFE-4951-4434-8BF3-BD3BAA2107B7.jpeg

Didn’t even think to check Tiff’s site for a raffle. 🤦🏼‍♂️ Congrats to those that hit. These are a good sneaker. Stop that noise about how these would be bricks if they weren’t a collab cuz they’re so plain. That logic applies much more to those wild designs IMO. Even those dunks that are held in such high regard.

Back
Top Bottom