OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Lol @ Haaland being broke.
Screenshot_20230311-093703.png

That's cool to learn that Erling Haaland dude is a soccer player because I never knew about him since he wasn't commercially mainstream like his contemporaries in the game.

He has to be a Nike athlete client if he got gifted those shoes and jacket.

I don't follow soccer at all to know about the players. I admit I only know about the guys the shoe companies promote. I also learn about some of the international stars when they come over to MLS because it's normally hyped or a big deal in those cases.

But Matthews and Haaland do look alike, just with different body types predicated on their respective sports they're in.

I honestly thought this guy was Clay Matthews (former NFL linebacker) at first. He's just basically a skinny broke version of Matthews. 😆

The ppl in US needs to understand the fact that there are 2 different footballs existing in the world. One is called as American Football and not that many people outside of US cares about that sport while the other is called Soccer and it is played & watched more globally.

Even though I didn’t recognize who Clay Mattews is till I see the above post, i knew whom Erling Haaland is when he was still a teenager. Still remember the first time I saw him play when the kid scored 9 goals in a single game at U-20 Worldcup… (TBH, I’m actually old enough to remember his father that also played for Man City back then tho.)

The ppl in US needs to understand the fact that there are 2 different footballs existing in the world. One is called as American Football and not that many people outside of US cares about that sport while the other is called Soccer and it is played & watched more globally.

Even though I didn’t recognize who Clay Mattews is till I see the above post, i knew whom Erling Haaland is when he was still a teenager. Still remember the first time I saw him play when the kid scored 9 goals in a single game at U-20 Worldcup… (TBH, I’m actually old enough to remember his father that also played for Man City back then tho.)
I think we have a pretty good grasp of the differences between the NFLs version of football and the MLS version of football over here, even if a lot of could not tell you a single important footballer outside of David Beckham.

A Ma Maniere AF1 is the most underrated AF1 out there imo. Came across my pair today and sheesh. Quality is Tiffany level.
Yeah I'd say better. Only 5000ish pairs made. Actually hit those on snkrs back when they dropped... Took these a few months ago with ama 4s.

Attachments

• PXL_20221204_194957577.jpg
    PXL_20221204_194957577.jpg
    268 KB · Views: 85
  • PXL_20221204_194903078.jpg
    PXL_20221204_194903078.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 118
Miss Haaland on Borussia Dortumund, but glad he's on such a big team like Man City. Can't believe cats seriously comparing him to clay matthews though.

I’d like to see the AMM lows in person…. Maybe I can find them at a consignment shop. Been so long since I went in one of those, I know sometimes their shoes are wrapped in plastic though lol.

I’ll see a pic of them and get tempted and hear about the quality. But when I look at used pics at goat to see what they look like with some wear, I’m like nah I’m good

Back
Top Bottom