OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I just pulled the trigger on trading a pair of my L&Fs plus a bit of cash for a pair of Tiffany's. I have three pairs of L&Fs, all for retail, so it ended up coming out under $400 for the Tiffany's, even with the cash on top. I may end up regretting it if L&F's reach $1000+ in the future, but I couldn't stomach paying resell prices for the Tiffany's.
time will tell , we may not see chi 1s for a while....or nike could release them in 4 years

I just pulled the trigger on trading a pair of my L&Fs plus a bit of cash for a pair of Tiffany's. I have three pairs of L&Fs, all for retail, so it ended up coming out under $400 for the Tiffany's, even with the cash on top. I may end up regretting it if L&F's reach $1000+ in the future, but I couldn't stomach paying resell prices for the Tiffany's.
You won

my pair arrived today. For a shoe that’s individually wrapped, the swooshes sure are dirty lol. And I don’t get how they made dust bags for this pair but they didn’t give them to the retailer pairs. Glad I paid retail, I would’ve felt shafted if I paid $1k for these

81182D04-6BD5-479C-ACCC-CAF1B034D6AA.jpeg
my thoughts exactly, for this price thats the least they could have done is them shoe bag/s.....also was able to apply a 10% discount to my order for these.

A man who has a Wikipedia just for his hate crimes.

is this recent?

The Wikipedia page? Or his hate crimes? :lol:

hate crimes lol

Back in the 1980's.

that is unfortunate, hopefully he learned from what he did and won't repeat it

Mark Wahlberg was definitely a piece of 💩 as a juvenile. He committed a litany of racially motivated acts of violence as a kid. I read about them in the early 2000s, I think it was 2002 to be specific. He used to attack Black kids as they were leaving school to walk home. There was an incident his friends and him threw rocks at Black kids and called them slurs who were on a trip at a beach. He attacked an Asian man with a metal object and called him a slur, and he ended up blinding the guy in one eye.

But he did have to serve time in juvenile hall. I believe it was for attacking the Asian man. The funny part about that was he used to get beat up by the other inmates daily and they took his shoes while he was in there. An employee in there tried to encourage him to tough it out while he was serving the time. 😆

Let's hope he has truly reformed after all those years.

Mark Wahlberg was definitely a piece of 💩 as a juvenile. He committed a litany of racially motivated acts of violence as a kid. I read about them in the early 2000s, I think it was 2002 to be specific. He used to attack Black kids as they were leaving school to walk home. There was an incident his friends and him threw rocks at Black kids and called them slurs who were on a trip at a beach. He attacked an Asian man with a metal object and called him a slur, and he ended up blinding the guy in one eye.

But he did have to serve time in juvenile hall. I believe it was for attacking the Asian man. The funny part about that was he used to get beat up by the other inmates daily and they took his shoes while he was in there. An employee in there tried to encourage him to tough it out while he was serving the time. 😆

You don’t recognize who Erling Haaland is, but you know about Marky Mark pretty well… So, where are the members of the Funky Bunch now??

Boston does not have a good history with racial relations. that is a shame

I know it depends but about how long is it taking for them ids to come In ? Was trying to do a pair for a gift for the 9th of next month

Back
Top Bottom