OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Boston does not have a good history with racial relations. that is a shame

Ironically, I learned Boston is a historically racist city from being a sports fan. There's been a litany of racism before and after Mark Wahlberg as a kid living there.

Like how some people broke into Bill Russell's house to vandalize it, spray paint racial slurs on the walls and took a 💩 on his bed despite him being a huge star for the Celtics.

Magic Johnson was shocked that Black fans in Boston cheered for the Lakers during the NBA Finals in the '80s. He mentioned that Blacks ran up to his teammates and him to tell them they wanted them to beat the Celtics while they were in Boston.

It was rumored for a long time that Kevin Garnett didn't want to go to Boston predicated on its racist history.

Marcus Smart acknowledged that Celtics fans yell slurs at opposing players. He thought it was sickening because there are also Black players on the hometown Celtics.

Former MLB players, Adam Jones & Torii Hunter, acknowledged they've been called slurs by Red Sox fans. Hunter mentioned he's been called the N-word so much at Fenway Park.

A Red Sox fan got banned from Fenway Park for life in 2017 because he used a racial slur against an African singing the national anthem before a game.

The Red Sox decided to rename Yawkey Way in 2018 by restoring the previous street name because Tom Yawkey had a policy not to take Black players when he was the owner in the past. The Red Sox were the last MLB team to integrate.

What american city does? Tell me?

That's realistic there's racism in every American city more or less. But TexasDillo TexasDillo was right about referencing Boston since it has an extensive history with racism because there was a previous discussion about Wahlberg's hometown and his past despicable racist conduct growing up there.

I think the coach is wearing that Lilac suede from NBY from Fall.

Speaking of which, it's about time for new options isn't it? The Blazer just got new options, so I'd imagine the AF1s gonna be soon (fingers crossed for low to jewel swooshes).

The Boston stuff is interesting. I still gotta get there eventually because of my MLB stadium list, honestly I've read so much about racism there but hopefully it will be a smooth experience at Fenway.

Ironically, I learned Boston is a historically racist city from being a sports fan. There's been a litany of racism before and after Mark Wahlberg as a kid living there.

Like how some people broke into Bill Russell's house to vandalize it, spray paint racial slurs on the walls and took a 💩 on his bed despite him being a huge star for the Celtics.

Magic Johnson was shocked that Black fans in Boston cheered for the Lakers during the NBA Finals in the '80s. He mentioned that Blacks ran up to his teammates and him to tell them they wanted them to beat the Celtics while they were in Boston.

It was rumored for a long time that Kevin Garnett didn't want to go to Boston predicated on its racist history.

Marcus Smart acknowledged that Celtics fans yell slurs at opposing players. He thought it was sickening because there are also Black players on the hometown Celtics.

Former MLB players, Adam Jones & Torii Hunter, acknowledged they've been called slurs by Red Sox fans. Hunter mentioned he's been called the N-word so much at Fenway Park.

A Red Sox fan got banned from Fenway Park for life in 2017 because he used a racial slur against an African singing the national anthem before a game.

The Red Sox decided to rename Yawkey Way in 2018 by restoring the previous street name because Tom Yawkey had a policy not to take Black players when he was the owner in the past. The Red Sox were the last MLB team to integrate.

That's realistic there's racism in every American city more or less. But TexasDillo TexasDillo was right about referencing Boston since it has an extensive history with racism because there was a previous discussion about Wahlberg's hometown and his past despicable racist conduct growing up there.

Didn't stop Lebron from investing in the Boston Red Sox.

20230320_190620.jpg

Back
Top Bottom