OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

These Nike Air Force 1 'Sashiko' are so nice in hand.

20230331_172909.jpg
20230331_173040.jpg
20230331_173001.jpg
20230331_173204.jpg
20230331_173219.jpg
20230331_173239.jpg

Last edited:
I am excited to wear these. I never considered the soles getting grimy. More reason to wear them when the sun is out as in the UK going out and about now they will get dirty really quickly lol

runyc runyc i feel like I seen someone post about this original favorites brand in another thread as well what’s the deal is it like better priced Uniqlo? Also intrigued about this wholesale pricing like do you have to have a clothing company to apply?

runyc runyc i feel like I seen someone post about this original favorites brand in another thread as well what’s the deal is it like better priced Uniqlo? Also intrigued about this wholesale pricing like do you have to have a clothing company to apply?
I don't think you have to have a clothing company to apply. I have an LLC so I just used that ein to register.

I originally posted about Original Favorites in the Air Max thread. I've been buying their products for about a year now and so far I haven't been disappointed in anything I've received. I probably wear their sweatpants 3-4 times a week and they've all been washed thoroughly. Their dupima tees are pretty on par with Uniqlo. The cuts and quality of material really set Original Favorites apart. There is a part of me that wishes every local clothing brand used their sweats and hoodies as a base.

What do you guys think has been the best AF1 from the first quarter of the year? The phantom Ambush joints are hands down my favorite releases so far this year. The leather is excellent, very comfortable shoe and the colorway has perfect contrast for a lot of versatile, simple fits.

sneakaprince sneakaprince ah haaa yes that’s exactly where I saw the discussion about it good lookin out G I’m def down to try some of their products, getting the testimonial from you about the quality stamps it. So with the wholesale pricing do you have to buy in wholesale quantities? **flame suit on in case this is an obvious answer**

sneakaprince sneakaprince ah haaa yes that’s exactly where I saw the discussion about it good lookin out G I’m def down to try some of their products, getting the testimonial from you about the quality stamps it. So with the wholesale pricing do you have to buy in wholesale quantities? **flame suit on in case this is an obvious answer**
Nah fam. I always buy just a single pair of pants etc. You save more if you buy in bulk but I don't need 100 pairs of grey sweats lol.

Back
Top Bottom