OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Oh ****!
4991262B-7B1A-45FC-95D8-40276C1EA280.jpeg

AF2F926A-1D58-4BA0-862E-83FD4708B460.jpeg

CFCFB275-1CF7-4889-AF2F-8099B894B195.jpeg

CCF912C7-1DEF-4D46-BC60-ECCAFD08016B.jpeg

When they gon get it through their heads that the kids like ONE specific pair of black and white shoes? Just making everything black and white not a sure bet so you might as well be creative

Yeah I'd guess we won't be getting many $150 retail AF1s after this year... I'm personally hoping to get a couple more jewel swooshes before they disappear for another decade.

I'd be dope if COTM just became a separate line of simple+ heritage colorways and above average quality... but I don't think people are buying them anywhere near that retail price.

I don’t believe any of the 2023 pairs have had the anniversary tag so I doubt these will. Still nice to see the program continue. But since they all sit, how much longer will we get them?
I often wonder this as well.

The irony of the COTM program is that it's a hit with many AF1 purist. However from a GR perspective it's probably a bit of a fail. I know a lot of COTMs sell out once they are sub 100. I wonder if the purist just want that OG price point.

I don’t believe any of the 2023 pairs have had the anniversary tag so I doubt these will. Still nice to see the program continue. But since they all sit, how much longer will we get them?

None have so far. As someone pointed out to me earlier, the 35th anniversary was 2022 (when the COTM started) and all of those had it. But these dont, these also do not share the same boxes as the first "COTM" pairs

I hope they continue to make the "COTM" pairs in the classic colors that we all love. And I will continue to buy them, for $100 or less lol

Back
Top Bottom