OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

To each his own but I feel like there will always be heat, new releases/classic retros, great sales. Not specific for cotm’s on sale but just generally speaking across the board
Agree but that's the best white/white we've gotten in a long time. I feel like they'll go back to the cardboard leather gr and we'll be stuck.

Just got these orange jewels in….

IMG_1454.jpeg

What's wrong with white socks?

I think it was those cheap *** WHITE, Nylon Style socks I got every year for Xmas as a kid that I hated.
Sweaty *** feet when everyone else was wearing the FAB FIVE black NIKE w/ the Air ForceMAX or the Air Maestro.
When I got a job and bought my own **** I refused to wear White. Even with all WHITE sneakers I rocked a grey, or black.
I just can’t do the Whites.
Well, I’m doing it right now just fine, so…

Nike's been coming correct tbh. Other than true retros of classic af1s, the GRs have been clean. @1978S I remember you were disappointed with the initial 40th anni rollout. Do you think these, the other gum sole joints still upcoming (like dark green), the variety of jewels, the 4 horsemen, and others since the 40th anni have made up for it?

I need
IMG_3205.png

I saw pictures of the "Lotus Flower"/SF Chinatown edition some time recently and really like these! I'm likely in the minority, but I do like the symbolism of strength of the lotus flower and how they used that to represent the strength of the community and what they've been doing, especially with what has been happening during these really questionable times within the past few years of crime there. Could it have been red or gold instead of pink, or had the theme of the entrance? Sure, but I can't really complain. I just feel that seeing these and the Dunks representing SF's Chinatown and its history/community is amazing as it just brings back all the memories of always going there and going to the places there like the temples and the bakeries from when I was little all the way to adulthood.

The Darkside Initiative had a pop-up and I was able to grab my size with the special edition box! I don't know if the box is just a boutique exclusive or SF/Bay Area exclusive. or neither. The little mini-experience was great! Big shout-out to the team there; great people all around. Love the fortune cookies from the Golden Gate Fortune Cookie Company; they're so good!

Leather feels very much like the COTM pairs. Was talking to my friend about how the shade of pink reminds me of the pink takeout boxes from those bakeries when it used to be loaded with cocktail buns, pineapple buns, daan tats (egg tarts), and BBQ pork buns.

52873078952_56119b07cf_b.jpg

52873078992_528bcc7812_b.jpg

52873659726_4c37abd649_b.jpg

52873078997_d7f3a643ff_b.jpg

Some photos I took of the pop-up with a cameo of the "Gold Mountain" Dunk Highs.

52873682531_81c5251287_b.jpg

52874058025_b09af56966_b.jpg

52873682536_f118d281ed_b.jpg

52873101547_060e42cd22_b.jpg

52874122408_1c395bfd56_b.jpg

52873850514_e9b8462b52_b.jpg

52873850659_583381d9d5_b.jpg

52873850574_07b6e16d95_b.jpg

52874058170_484be53eaf_b.jpg

52874122488_01f8d27ee9_b.jpg

52873682641_158bc15995_b.jpg

EDIT - ate one of the cookies; did not expect this.

52874218473_246e756e83_b.jpg

52873780286_eda6854de4_b.jpg

Last edited:
I think it was those cheap *** WHITE, Nylon Style socks I got every year for Xmas as a kid that I hated.
Sweaty *** feet when everyone else was wearing the FAB FIVE black NIKE w/ the Air ForceMAX or the Air Maestro.
When I got a job and bought my own **** I refused to wear White. Even with all WHITE sneakers I rocked a grey, or black.
I just can’t do the Whites.
Well, I’m doing it right now just fine, so…
1683340747455.jpeg

These are the best socks I’ve ever owned.

I stopped wearing AF1's for years because I refused to wear white socks.
That sock liner in the AF1 just isn't built for a colored sock.
It ruins them.
Today, I bought my first pack of white socks in 25+years.
Felt, good I think.
Don’t feel bad lol I haven’t wore white socks in ages either.

I picked these up and I didn’t notice the leather wasn’t smooth. They’re “07”.
Is that why?
If I wanted to order more like this instead of the smooth face, what am I looking for in the listing to make sure they’re like this, besides a zooming in on the picture?
These look way better in hand than in the picture and now, I don’t think I’d want the smooth face.
IMG_0980.jpeg

I saw pictures of the "Lotus Flower"/SF Chinatown edition some time recently and really like these! I'm likely in the minority, but I do like the symbolism of strength of the lotus flower and how they used that to represent the strength of the community and what they've been doing, especially with what has been happening during these really questionable times within the past few years of crime there. Could it have been red or gold instead of pink, or had the theme of the entrance? Sure, but I can't really complain. I just feel that seeing these and the Dunks representing SF's Chinatown and its history/community is amazing as it just brings back all the memories of always going there and going to the places there like the temples and the bakeries from when I was little all the way to adulthood.

The Darkside Initiative had a pop-up and I was able to grab my size with the special edition box! I don't know if the box is just a boutique exclusive or SF/Bay Area exclusive. or neither. The little mini-experience was great! Big shout-out to the team there; great people all around. Love the fortune cookies from the Golden Gate Fortune Cookie Company; they're so good!

Leather feels very much like the COTM pairs. Was talking to my friend about how the shade of pink reminds me of the pink takeout boxes from those bakeries when it used to be loaded with cocktail buns, pineapple buns, daan tats (egg tarts), and BBQ pork buns.

Some photos I took of the pop-up with a cameo of the "Gold Mountain" Dunk Highs.

EDIT - ate one of the cookies; did not expect this.

Damn only saw the pop up news last night and missed it. Anyone got a size 9? really need that box lol

Stock picks got University Golds looking like curly tongue is possible. How is the tongue on the Bron Bron posse jawns?

Back
Top Bottom