OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

sns has 25% off select items and this one one of them. code: raredeals25

Screenshot_20230512_182853_Samsung Internet.jpg

Didn't work for me, but I thank you for the heads up anyway.

Nah that’s just weird bro
What's crazy is one of my best friends was like that... Dude wore a size 13 in HS and was really a size 11... I picked up his Air max 95 one day and was like Bro wtf are you wearing a size 13 ? You're 5' 81/2 ain't no way you wearing a size 13... 😂 This was like senior year... He still makes fun of himself from time to time about it. 🤷🏽‍♂️

I believe it has to so with parents telling the kids “youll grow into them”

For me, the AF1s i had back in 2007 were size 10, i currently wear size 8 lmao. I didnt know my true size until my 2nd year of college
Got on diabetes medicine and went from a 10.5-11 to a 9.5-10. Im even starting to think I can do a 9 in forces now.

Anyone else do the dot swoosh sale today from the airdropped posters? I think there are actually pairs involved. Maybe a custom af1 access is what I got from their twitter

Attachments

• IMG_2367.jpeg
    IMG_2367.jpeg
    262.8 KB · Views: 617
Anyone else do the dot swoosh sale today from the airdropped posters? I think there are actually pairs involved. Maybe a custom af1 access is what I got from their twitter
I don't read that in that post. You'll get a 3d picture of your shoe imo.

It literally says 3D file and Virtual throughout the post

I do remember seeing real shoes over the weekend on Insta, but can't find them now.

Will update post if I see them again, it was a white low with a normal swoosh on the front sides and a teal lightning bolt on the inside front of the shoe like Nike ripped off one of those brands that rip them off 😂.

I have a dotSWOOSH account but anything that leads to real pairs still seems confusing because Nike keeps using wording that sounds like NFTs... without just saying they're NFTs 🤷🏾‍♂️.

Really sucks that they're using the old AF1 shape for the NFTs but not offering any IRL tho.

Back
Top Bottom