OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I do remember seeing real shoes over the weekend on Insta, but can't find them now.

Will update post if I see them again, it was a white low with a normal swoosh on the front sides and a teal lightning bolt on the inside front of the shoe like Nike ripped off one of those brands that rip them off 😂.

I have a dotSWOOSH account but anything that leads to real pairs still seems confusing because Nike keeps using wording that sounds like NFTs... without just saying they're NFTs 🤷🏾‍♂️.

Really sucks that they're using the old AF1 shape for the NFTs but not offering any IRL tho.
I’m sure there is a bigger picture here but internet weirdos know everything lol. I seen those pictures too but I’m not gonna go back and look to show these weirdos

I do remember seeing real shoes over the weekend on Insta, but can't find them now.

Will update post if I see them again, it was a white low with a normal swoosh on the front sides and a teal lightning bolt on the inside front of the shoe like Nike ripped off one of those brands that rip them off 😂.

I have a dotSWOOSH account but anything that leads to real pairs still seems confusing because Nike keeps using wording that sounds like NFTs... without just saying they're NFTs 🤷🏾‍♂️.

Really sucks that they're using the old AF1 shape for the NFTs but not offering any IRL tho.
You’re thinking of the RTFKT nft shoes which is from a different nft, not the ones for today

All designed by Murakami btw

LPU
20230515_190306.jpg

I'm a sucker for anything NIke related, especially the random swag. Hell I have Nike flamingos from the Super Bowl in Miami for my pool area. :lol: I couldn't care less about it being an NFT or anything about that part of it. It's interesting that Nike hasn't really even been calling it an NFT recently. $20 here and there? Yea sure, I spend that for clothes on my 2k player. The people that were spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on digital pictures are dumb as rocks though.

Back
Top Bottom