Man what a beautiful white on white AF1 :emoji_heart_eyes:

ALYX x Nike Air Force 1 Low “White”​

Colorway: White/White-White
Style #: FJ4908-100
Release Date: December 2023
Price: $155
alyx-nike-air-force-1-low-white-fj4908-100-1.jpg

alyx-nike-air-force-1-low-white-fj4908-100-2-1536x1536.jpg

I feel like those would make my 11.5 look like a 15. Maybe throw an exaggerated size swoosh (ala original Jordan 1) to fill in some space? I don't know. I'm not feeling 'em.

Man what a beautiful white on white AF1 :emoji_heart_eyes:

ALYX x Nike Air Force 1 Low “White”​

Colorway: White/White-White
Style #: FJ4908-100
Release Date: December 2023
Price: $155
alyx-nike-air-force-1-low-white-fj4908-100-1.jpg

alyx-nike-air-force-1-low-white-fj4908-100-2-1536x1536.jpg
What a waste. One more ****ing stitch and we’d have an all-white Air Force One with solid leather quality.

Anyone able to comment on the leather quality of the AF1 x Nocta all whites? Not a big Drake fan, but I'd like a pair that won't look like dirt after 3-5 wears.

Anyone able to comment on the leather quality of the AF1 x Nocta all whites? Not a big Drake fan, but I'd like a pair that won't look like dirt after 3-5 wears.
Quality is good. Wore mine only once but it was for my wife's baby shower which obviously means I was hella busy running around and once I took em off , not one crease. Compared to da premes which I after 1 wear they legit looked like beaters

I have a feeling we are nearing the end of the COTM era. We haven't gotten nearly as many leaks or new releases stateside.

We do have rumored Linens and / or Ueno's next year so I'm not too mad. I know most of the regulars in here have had numerous opportunities to stock up on COTMs.

Hopefully whatever the next push for the AF1 is will be better received but same quality as COTM. The COTM series will be remembered fondly in years to come.

Back
Top Bottom