OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I hope you're wrong, but you're probably right. We've gotten "Premium" and "Craft" releases before, but the silhouette and material quality on the COTM series has been unmatched. It will be an incredible shame when they go.

I hope you're wrong, but you're probably right. We've gotten "Premium" and "Craft" releases before, but the silhouette and material quality on the COTM series has been unmatched. It will be an incredible shame when they go.

It seems like Nike has initiatives they focus on for a while then move on. We haven't had craft forces for a couple years now.

I know quite a few of us were expecting COTM series to end after 2022/ the anniversary so it's nice that we got in a couple more pairs. Who really knows though? I've just noticed we haven't had many new COTMs since the summer. A lot of spots didn't even get the green pair.

I have a feeling we are nearing the end of the COTM era. We haven't gotten nearly as many leaks or new releases stateside.

We do have rumored Linens and / or Ueno's next year so I'm not too mad. I know most of the regulars in here have had numerous opportunities to stock up on COTMs.

Hopefully whatever the next push for the AF1 is will be better received but same quality as COTM. The COTM series will be remembered fondly in years to come.
hopefully the keep it up

... and not many stateside got the red/blue jewels either (which I'm probably gonna have to hit the resale spots for the blue 😩)

Black jewels might be the end.... great run tho, only complaint was not getting and navy in the COTM line.

IMG_5906.jpeg

Going out of this Cotm era in a blaze, still need a few pair before its all said and done

I'm not a reseller but I feel like in a year or so we are all going to wish we bought as many pairs of COTMs at $60 that we could've. Prices already rising on the pairs you can't find anymore.

I'm not a reseller but I feel like in a year or so we are all going to wish we bought as many pairs of COTMs at $60 that we could've. Prices already rising on the pairs you can't find anymore.
The rising prices are kind inevitable at this point unless Nike decided to do more random restocks. Most of the COTMs were really well done.

They had a weird reverse affect on serious AF1 collectors because Nike has proven that they can make great quality AF1s when they want to. They are crazy if they they think will be jumping back to 07s anytime soon, but to their credit I probably bought 20-30 AF1s over the last 2 years or so. Outside of that summer they let us go crazy with the patent and suedes that's a real rarity for me (and this model).

I need those green gummies but no one has a sz12 in stock.

Once they do all white w gum they can wnd cotm series but not until they do.

I get buyers remorse alot but there isn't a single pair of COTMs I regret. I wish I bought more especially the all whites and white/royals

Last edited:
I think you could say this across the board with sneakers this year. If you're a collector or looking to hold onto stuff to watch the value climb, buying on the low this year will probably net you a lot of future profits.

I need those green gummies but no one has a sz12 in stock.

Once they do all white w gum they can wnd cotm series but not until they do.
I got you fam! My 10.5 has been hard to find. I kept waiting for them to go lower but $83 seemed to be the number where they all went. So I copped for $118 shipped last night. Most sizes in stock including 12

Back
Top Bottom