OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

IMG_0036.jpeg

NIKE SB AIR FORCE 1 RELEASING IN 2025

In 2025, the iconic Nike Air Force 1, a favorite in both fashion and skate culture, will make its debut in the SB lineup. This marks the first time this legendary sneaker enters the skateboarding scene, seamlessly blending its classic style with skate-friendly enhancements. The Air Force 1 SB aims to fuse its timeless design with the durability and performance skaters demand. This release is a major milestone, reflecting a significant evolution for both Nike and the skateboarding community.

This launch represents a unique crossover. The Air Force 1, celebrated for its rich history and lifestyle appeal, will now merge with the SB line, known for its skateboarding features. This fusion introduces grippier soles and enhanced padding, catering to skateboarding enthusiasts. It’s a collaboration that combines iconic style with functional design, uniting the best of both worlds.

Though no leaked photos have surfaced, the SB Air Force 1 is expected to undergo a transformation similar to that of the Nike SB x Air Jordan 4 and Nike SB Air Max 95. Fans can anticipate a blend of skate-ready features and the classic Air Force 1 look.

Expect significant performance upgrades, which could include a Zoom Air unit in the heel for better impact absorption. A sticky rubber sole will provide superior board feel, and reinforced stitching will enhance durability. These improvements aim to boost comfort and functionality, ensuring a better overall experience for skaters.

Nike SB Air Force 1 Release Date​

The Nike SB Air Force 1 will be available in 2025 at select skate shops, both in-store and online, as well as on Nike.com. Currently, the retail price has not been announced.

Stay tuned for more updates as the Nike SB AF1 is poised to redefine skateboarding style and performance. This release promises to be a game-changer, blending the best of fashion and functionality.

So, what's the real deal on the Linens??? Easy pickup??? Enter a few raffles to be on the safe side??? What's it looking like on these based on info

For those interested, Footdistrict just send me the link to track my order (Linens x2). I was still wondering if my order could be cancelled or something… Well, good news, I guess.

Same just got my DHL tracking number. Will be here Thursday.

Just have to brace myself for the hefty Import Duty fees.

Yaw gotta say the actual price ya paid lmao it was not no $177. I understand sales tax is not applicable to all states but that's still an extra $26 in **** you fees from stockx

1718036761400.png

Grown men in other peoples pockets? Ok. I paid $217 after fees. Either way it’s a piece of mind knowing I’ll finally have a grail AF1. Don’t expect me to reply again.

Grown men in other peoples pockets? Ok. I paid $217 after fees. Either way it’s a piece of mind knowing I’ll finally have a grail AF1. Don’t expect me to reply again.
don't think its pocket watching but at $177 others would probably also cop at the price for the ease of mind, but when the total is an extra $40 than what was originally quoted it might not seem so appealing anymore.

Back
Top Bottom