OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Yeah the rumor mill means nothing to me. We always get pics at least 2-3 months in advance before any release. Images of past releases and the words "returning next year" get regurgitated by one after the next. I can wait for the blurry, cropped photos

Wanna pull the trigger on Linens for my bday. They are so low on SX but i'm afraid they'll be a 2016 KITH pair and not a 2024 one since they are both listed for the shoe

Wanna pull the trigger on Linens for my bday. They are so low on SX but i'm afraid they'll be a 2016 KITH pair and not a 2024 one since they are both listed for the shoe
I've said this before but I don't think that is as big an issue as people make it out to be. There weren't that many kiths to begin with and it's been 8 years. If a person has intentions on selling them I'm sure they would've done so before they tanked in price with the recent release.

I'd much rather lose 30 bucks than what could've been 700-900 bucks once the price tanked.

Not saying it won't happen but the odds are slimmer. SX also just started a new policy where you can resell anything you bought from them within 90 days without fees. So even if it cost you a couple dollars you can resell them with ease.

What does this mean?
Kanye was basically a Nike 'athlete/ artist' that's way different from a collaborator or influencer.

Ye couldn't even control the releases around his signature sneaker. I doubt Clark could really stop Nike from dropping the scar joints if they really wanted to.

Even though I have all the respect in the world for CK I'm sure some of his concern is about the current value of the scarr's, I'm sure him and his buddies would wanna off their pairs while the demand is high vs waiting for them to GR in a year and prices to tank (like the linens lol).

Last edited:
Kanye was basically a Nike 'athlete/ artisst' that's way different from a collaborator or influencer.

This. I wasn't sure what he was getting at specifically up there.

That aside, there is zero chance Nike will actually release the Scarr's as a general release. At least with "Scarr's Pizza" branding on it.

Kanye was basically a Nike 'athlete/ artisst' that's way different from a collaborator or influencer.

Ye couldn't even control the releases around his signature sneaker. I doubt Clark could really stop Nike from dropping the scar joints if they really wanted to.

Even though I have all the respect in the world for CK I'm sure some of his concern is about the current value of the scarr's in sure him and his buddies would wanna off their pairs while the demand is high vs waiting for them to GR in a year and prices to tank (like the linens lol).
I don't think CK could stop Nike from releasing them but I do think he'd know if they were releasing them again.

Even though I have all the respect in the world for CK I'm sure some of his concern is about the current value of the scarr's, I'm sure him and his buddies would wanna off their pairs while the demand is high vs waiting for them to GR in a year and prices to tank (like the linens lol).
Thank you.

Are Linens worth $225 in a size 12.5? I’m a size 13 in everything and get that size in Air Forces with color. The crazy thing is I get a 12 in all whites and they fit perfect. I’m afraid a size 12 in these will be too tight because of the cushioning.

Are Linens worth $225 in a size 12.5? I’m a size 13 in everything and get that size in Air Forces with color. The crazy thing is I get a 12 in all whites and they fit perfect. I’m afraid a size 12 in these will be too tight because of the cushioning.
I would only go half down on linens.

Feel like there's gotta be a middleground to give us good materials and nods to history.... while not charging $150 retail 🤷🏾‍♂️

Just about all of them hit deep discount, so when the run stopped I wasn't even mad 😂

I ended up with a ton of them but ended up missing the green gum somehow. I have a pink gum or white on white for a 10.5 in those

Green gum were weirdly hard to get. After the pinks, my faves
Not $80 like the rest but I'll take them at $105

Glad yall brought up COTM lol

Screenshot_20240804_021158_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom