OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

End of an era. We're gonna look back on COTM like grails if they don't bring back something else with that build and quality. Glad I doubled and tripled on the best ones. Sad that they weren't more widely appreciated.
Mannn I was on the fence about getting the white/red joints on END for $60 but this convinced me

I think the only pairs I didn’t get were the all brown with the white and the silver Nike sign ones

I think the only color they avoided during COTM was purple. Honestly thought a purple Nike sign with the gum bottom was bound to drop. We got an all orange one but not a orange gum bottom

Got bored today and decided to hit the rocs with some saloon care 40 see if i can a little more life out these.
IMG_6160.jpeg

Also hit the pennys for ****ts and giggles.
IMG_6157.jpeg

IMG_6151.jpeg

I think the only pairs I didn’t get were the all brown with the white and the silver Nike sign ones

I think the only color they avoided during COTM was purple. Honestly thought a purple Nike sign with the gum bottom was bound to drop. We got an all orange one but not a orange gum bottom
The all browns are nice in person. Ended up grabbing them with a Nike gift card and have been wearing them a ton since they go with a lot. Getting a surprising amount of compliments on them from non sneaker people.

went into a storage unit i had not been in for years. i found a few pairs i forgot about... one air force in particular. these were very appreciated and worn regularly. the build on them is phenomenal. materials A+

not bad for 20 years.... conditioned the leather and will have them back in rotation soon.
PXL_20240806_000409199.jpg
PXL_20240806_000506242.jpg
PXL_20240806_000523664.jpg

went into a storage unit i had not been in for years. i found a few pairs i forgot about... one air force in particular. these were very appreciated and worn regularly. the build on them is phenomenal. materials A+

not bad for 20 years.... conditioned the leather and will have them back in rotation soon.
PXL_20240806_000409199.jpg
PXL_20240806_000506242.jpg
PXL_20240806_000523664.jpg
Tbh these are the LeBron forces they should've retroed.

The 4 horseman pair is cool but nobody was looking for those. A retro of these would've been way cooler to see.

New options for Lows and Highs on Nike By You

Just leather builds and some colors that aren't in the usual NBY rotation (like University Blue and Pro Green).

Not setting the world on fire, but there's something to work with imo

There's also Gold and Silver swooshes... but no navy to make better quality Olympic pairs 🙃😂

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom