OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I'm gonna grab a couple patent pairs from storage that I made on Nike By You tommorow. I think it's time. patent leather was such a good option.

Would you happen to have the olive 5s? I got a polo coat to go with those and this shoe seems to be the same color way… interested in seeing how close they are cuz I can wear this with the jacket too. Due to these being patent and with the flash they appear brighter in these pics

Unfortunately I don't have the 5's. And yes, my flash definitely makes them look brighter. Without me seeing your coat, I'm sure it would go with these too. I'm willing to bet these are very close to the 5's.

Unfortunately I don't have the 5's. And yes, my flash definitely makes them look brighter. Without me seeing your coat, I'm sure it would go with these too. I'm willing to bet these are very close to the 5's.
IMG_1843.jpeg
IMG_1844.jpeg
IMG_1845.jpeg
Just looked up another user posting the coat and the pic… yeah they def go with them now I have no clue why I even asked lol

Anybody had an idea what these are about? The materials don't look that good, but "professional" pictures don't always tell the story
Screenshot_20240909_140220_Chrome.jpg

Out of curiosity, how much and what size? Trying to get an idea of what's considered a steal so I'll know when to pull the trigger...

I got these for $140 from JP. I bundled it with other stuff so I don't have an accurate shipping cost, but i'd say all in it came out to $170. They're size 9 and look like they've been worn twice!

Last edited:
Anybody had an idea what these are about? The materials don't look that good, but "professional" pictures don't always tell the story
Screenshot_20240909_140220_Chrome.jpg

Apparently it's the 50th anniversary of Foot Locker.

The pack is multi-branded too, it includes a...

Adidas Samba
LeMelo Ball Puma
Air Max Plus
Converse Weapon Ox
Adidas Superstar
New Balance 550
New Balance 2002R

... in Gold/Black/White colorways.

Last edited:
These look and feel great for those wondering. I'm also pretty sure the upper is some sort of tear away material. Haven't had of pair of Air force 1s in a while but I'll be wearing more going forward. 1725933828465616672965550969708.jpg

Are these still dropping?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240911_192304_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240911_192304_Instagram.jpg
    344.5 KB · Views: 915
Back
Top Bottom