OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

All my forces fit me fine but I feel like I could get away with going down half a size. Do any of y'all go down a size in your forces?

RIP DJ Clark Kent.

Knocked heads with him on here a couple times, but the man was as authentic as they come…He put everything he had into his passions and was absolutely into this whole sneaker thing for the shoes, which is becoming increasingly rare now a days…The world lost a real one today…RIP to him and god bless his family, friends, and loved ones…

It's an actual thing. I thought everybody on the planet went a 1/2 down in Forces.
I did it in the PremiumGoods AF1s and I had to take the insoles out for it to fit comfortably. I'm a wide footer so I don't think any shoe can fit me well going down half a size.

I did it in the PremiumGoods AF1s and I had to take the insoles out for it to fit comfortably. I'm a wide footer so I don't think any shoe can fit me well going down half a size.

Yeah I hear that. Extreme wide-footers are probably the exception to this. :emoji_thumbsup:

It's an actual thing. I thought everybody on the planet went a 1/2 down in Forces.
Does this apply when buying an extended size wmns color way? About to pull the trigger on these...

Screenshot_20241025-185713.png

There was a dope white moc croc AF1 low with icy sole that was from EU Footlocker around 2004/2005.

I used to send JD exclusives to folk in the States back then and they would send me US exclusives. A dude called forcesandfitteds wanted anything EU only, he might have been on ISS forums.

I can't make this up. Imagine randomly looking for a picture of JD sports shoes in 2024, then going to search on NT, and you someone mentioning you in 2024. Damn I loved AF1s back then....

001 050.jpg
001 071.jpg
Picture 008.jpg
ff4.png

Back
Top Bottom