OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Y'all can't be serious

Another weak collab IMO
glad i aint the only one not feelin em...sole is dope...thats its though

deconstruct af1 with vac tech toe? smh

^ Yep, that Vac Tech toebox ruined an otherwise pretty decent shoe. Just can't do it.

The toe box looks like the presidential high af1's
I remember them looking like vac tech material
Then seen em in person and realized that its not vac tech
It's real sturdy leather
I think this may be the same

The toe box looks like the presidential high af1's
I remember them looking like vac tech material
Then seen em in person and realized that its not vac tech
It's real sturdy leather
I think this may be the same

Exactly. I'm pretty sure that isn't vac-tech on the toe. If you look at the hole(s) under the swoosh, you can see that it almost looks like they just kind of pushed the leather in where the real holes would normally be.

Think of copping the crimson/article green "yeezy" forces for my first pair. I see retail on nike is 100, anyone have any leads on anywhere else? Also did anyone pick them up and have on feet pics? What's your thoughts on the color way and quality? And being my first pair of forces, I assume they run tts? Thanks in advance. Typically I do dunks, but I love the color way on these, im just cheap, and don't wanna spend 100 if I could spend any less anywhere else. Haha.

Broke down and finally bought some Lunar Forces. :smh: They're the Undefeated ones though. |I >D :\

Got some IDs on the way too. I didn't mess with the cork though. I'll post pics when they come.

Broke down and finally bought some Lunar Forces. :smh: They're the Undefeated ones though. |I >D :\

Got some IDs on the way too. I didn't mess with the cork though. I'll post pics when they come.

Just wait until you put your feet into those Lunar Forces, we'll see if you're still shaking your head :lol:

I'm already knowing...

I have a bunch of lunar eclipses, flyknit lunars, flyknit chukkas, etc. I actually think lunar is the best cushion that NIKE has ever made, but I just had a hard time accepting it on Air Forces.

They won.

Think of copping the crimson/article green "yeezy" forces for my first pair. I see retail on nike is 100, anyone have any leads on anywhere else? Also did anyone pick them up and have on feet pics? What's your thoughts on the color way and quality? And being my first pair of forces, I assume they run tts? Thanks in advance. Typically I do dunks, but I love the color way on these, im just cheap, and don't wanna spend 100 if I could spend any less anywhere else. Haha.
half size down for all type AF1 and lunar force would be perfect fit

They always do :lol:

And I hate it, keep taking my dam money

Thought the Pigalle lows were nice till they did close ups of the highs, digging the color fade, would have been nice to make some clothing to match the dam shoes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom