OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Broke down and finally bought some Lunar Forces.
mean.gif
They're the Undefeated ones though.
tired.gif
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

Got some IDs on the way too. I didn't mess with the cork though. I'll post pics when they come.
still have my finger on the trigger on those undefeated lows.. 

What's the date the black Ricardo air forces come out. I been looking online but getting dates that's already past. Trying decide to bite bullet and pay resale on white ones but if I can get black ones at retail ill chill till then. Looks like the whites are going for 4-500 now not sure if they going go up or down in next few weeks

What's the date the black Ricardo air forces come out. I been looking online but getting dates that's already past. Trying decide to bite bullet and pay resale on white ones but if I can get black ones at retail ill chill till then. Looks like the whites are going for 4-500 now not sure if they going go up or down in next few weeks
what size are u looking for? mid or low? i think some shop still have some size left

Looking for 9 in the mid or the one that's a little higher than mid (not the boot) can do a 9.5 but just hearing size down a little

As I'm so frustrated with my ID experience, I have to share some pics with you.

So that's what I ordered on January 11th. Really was looking so much forward for them to come:

all leather upper, similar to the Courir Lows

here is what came out 4 weeks later on February 12th:

mesh toebox, mesh sidepanels, mesh tongue, denim swoosh (somehow nice, especially the toebox came out nicer as I thought, but not what I wanted them to be like the leather Courirs for 145 Euros)

So I gave them back and ordered again.

And here is what came in on April 10th after 13 weeks of waiting:

all leather upper but still this unwanted denim swoosh and a much much bulkier toebox

I was so frustraded that I finally also gave them back not making another pair to hopefully get the right nice one somewhen in June.

Well maybe I had to make such an experience just to see, that I got to grind more for older Forces.

That first pair. :nthat:

Should've kept the first pair and demanded a discount on it and future IDs.

I complained and got that once. Just FYI for next time.

Black RT high release date anyone?
nerd.gif
i read somewhere the last days or may...trying to find the reference link but can't....:S should be very easy cop...not as many people after them as for the whites.. and at least in european website i got a pair of mids 2 hours after release..(from popping up sizes that look out of stock)

So that's what I ordered on January 11th. Really was looking so much forward for them to come:

mesh toebox, mesh sidepanels, mesh tongue, denim swoosh (somehow nice, especially the toebox came out nicer as I thought, but not what I wanted them to be like the leather Courirs for 145 Euros)

all leather upper but still this unwanted denim swoosh and a much much bulkier toebox

I was so frustraded that I finally also gave them back not making another pair to hopefully get the right nice one somewhen in June.
Well maybe I had to make such an experience just to see, that I got to grind more for older Forces.

Yooooooo... You should have kept that first pair!

So clean, and you wouldn't have had to worry about creases.

@Brolic Scholar & DWileykyoT

Yeah, you're so damn right, but as I did not know what would happen to the next pair I just thought of what I actually wanted.
 ... and demanded a discount on it and future IDs
Well, thing was that a kind guy already helped me out with ordering and already got the shoes discounted. So unfortunately he wasn't able to bargain anymore. Normaly they would have been 160 Euros (app. $220!!!). In this case you guys in the US should be so happy that your normal IDs are just $160 and you have also the option to find nice older Forces relatively easy.

I know people were complaining about UNDFTD's shipping time with the lunar Forces, but approximately how long did you guys have to wait til they shipped the shoes? Ordered mine two days ago and I still haven't received a shipping confirmation email.

I know people were complaining about UNDFTD's shipping time with the lunar Forces, but approximately how long did you guys have to wait til they shipped the shoes? Ordered mine two days ago and I still haven't received a shipping confirmation email.
Maybe 5 business days. Took forever. So long I forgot I ordred

the first pair was :pimp:
that toebox was perfect

i love how nike decides to switch up ya IDs like that...i mean it wasn't totally off but if you don't get what you ordered than wats the point 

I ordered mine from Barney's and it looks like they will be here on the 23rd. Thanks for putting me on y'all. Had no idea they sold AF-1s. AND they get size 14s?! :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom