OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Does anyone know the price on the Boroughs?  I just read that they will be dropping on nikestore.com on the 31st.... 

Appreciate it sloane... I was hoping for a funky premium price ie $100 on the Jones Beach... 
grin.gif

Am I the only one who is kind of confused by this whole Borough pack... I mean.. the CW's seem to have no real meaning to the respective Boroughs not also to mention why the Varsity jacket styling... Just feel like Nike/DJCK could of told a better "story" with the shoe and its design... 

The Manhattan editions are really doing it for me CW wise... 

Well sneakerst, from what I was told, the designs on the shoes, especially the manhattans and brooklyns were totally different and nike rejected them in favor of these...from the way the orginal design of the brooklyns were described to me yesterday, they sounded like a winner
pimp.gif
however nike wanted a more linear and conected approach to the pack which I understand but strongly disagree wit at the same time

Wife still got the red PR lows, 4s I believe...

Man, the leather and quality of them joints...
eek.gif

They still look untouched.

The flag on the tongue and lace holder at the top is just great.

^ yup yup the BK's were supposed to be a different kind of camo on each section of the shoe w/ some other crazy camo material as the inner lining and the Manhattans were described to me as a viotech, but Nike rejected DJCK's designs plus we got word of a 112 Pack Pt 2 on the way alone w/ another 5 shoe pack should be ill i will not sleep on the next 112 pack that's for sure

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

.....  plus we got word of a 112 Pack Pt 2 on the way alone w/ another 5 shoe pack should be ill i will not sleep on the next 112 pack that's for sure

112 part 2 ???

What shoes are going to be in it this time around ???

Share some more info if you may.
grin.gif

I need those AF1 PR WBF FIBA joints, anyone know a release date? Read the France edition come out on Aug. 12, I really hope the PR's aren't just HOH release....that'll suck!

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Well sneakerst, from what I was told, the designs on the shoes, especially the manhattans and brooklyns were totally different and nike rejected them in favor of these...from the way the orginal design of the brooklyns were described to me yesterday, they sounded like a winner
pimp.gif
however nike wanted a more linear and conected approach to the pack which I understand but strongly disagree wit at the same time
I see... 
Just feel like the shoes lack the heritage/feel/character of the particular boroughs...

But then again... Everyone ate em up... so as long as thats the end result... 

WBF's look promising... 

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

pimp.gif
I see... 
Just feel like the shoes lack the heritage/feel/character of the particular boroughs...

But then again... Everyone ate em up... so as long as thats the end result... 

WBF's look promising... 

the argument there is that each boro has its own style and identity so to have shoes that looked similar is a discredit to the boros...hopefully the original idea drops at some point....

supposedly Rico the new 112 will have AF1, AM1, and AT1.2...we shall see

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

.....  plus we got word of a 112 Pack Pt 2 on the way alone w/ another 5 shoe pack should be ill i will not sleep on the next 112 pack that's for sure

112 part 2 ???

What shoes are going to be in it this time around ???

Share some more info if you may.
grin.gif
another AF1, Trainer 1.2 and i forgot wat the 3rd was i think it was an SC Trainer 2010

^^^

I was hoping for another am1 but its all good. Cant wait to see what the forces look like.

Back
Top Bottom