OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

[h1]was looking up something else and found these

Nike Air Force 1 Hi Light Charcoal/White
[/h1]
light-charcoal-af1-1-12.jpg

Nike continues to bombard us with an onslaught of exquisite Air Force 1 releases this year. This particular pair features a predominately Light Charcoal nubuck-textured base with minimal white accents including the swoosh, laces tongue branding and inner lining. To coincide with the predominance of the shoe, the outsole is also colored in Light Charcoal.  The Nike Air Force 1 Hi Light Charcoal/White is now available at select Nike Sportswear retailers including Nice Kicks in Austin, Texas for $100.

Nike Air Force 1 Hi
Light Charcoal/White
August 2010
315121-001
$100

light-charcoal-af1-1-2.jpg

light-charcoal-af1-1-3.jpg

light-charcoal-af1-1-4.jpg

"Kind of a worst kept secret but today it was officially announced that JAY-Z will take the stage at New York’s Radio City Music Hall for an electrifying musical performance following a one-of-a-kind, on-court showcase featuring finalists for the 2010 USA Basketball World Championship Team as part of the inaugural World Basketball Festival – brought together by Converse, the Jordan Brand and Nike Basketball.

Jay will also work with Nike on his own All Black Everything collection of limited edition Air Force 1’s, which will gain inspiration from the World Basketball Festival. The collection will feature five uniquely designed pairs of new Airs (only two of each will be created) and one hundred percent of the funds raised will go towards the Shawn Carter Scholarship Foundation and the Foundation."
nike_af1_hova_2.jpg

nike_af1_hova_1.jpg

nike_af1_hova_3_thumb.jpg

I'm gonna have to take a look at those grey nubuck high's in person, but based on those pics...
smokin.gif

The SI's are ill.
pimp.gif
They're definitely my favorite of the pack.

i wanna see more pics of those HOV AF1 even though i already know how all blakc AF1 look like

RL WBF are releasing at NTNY also tomm the 12th

yea ima need more pics of those SC af1's i'd assume they will have premium materials used on them...the grey nubuck hi's from the pics i posted this morning are a must, but ima wait till i see them in person...kinda threw me off cause i didn't see them mentioned in here and then while i was looking for blue bobbito hi's(sz. 11-11.5
nerd.gif
) they popped up...there are a few bay of e sellers that have them listed now...look good there as well...def sucker for hi's

Have to see the All Black Everything collection of limited edition Air Force 1’s in person. Look too plain to me.

Im out the swooshgame for now and BAM .... they put some clean AFs on DISCO
frown.gif

Hopefully I can get my hands on a few.

In addition to the WBF AF!, they put the 5 Boroughs back up, but SI is sold out & with the exception of the Queens only 7, & 7.5 avail

the jay-z collection are kinda sick if you enlarge the pics on the ebay auction you can tell the difference in materials used. The France have slam jam leather. The China look the best nice suede it looks like and leather. The Puerto Rico have perforated leather. They all have leather midsoles it looks like. Custom made in the winning bidders size.

Was able to get the USA's and PR's this morning, thanks for the all the info in this thread!

Back
Top Bottom