OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

USA's
pimp.gif
woke up yesterday morning and copped the last sz 12 available on ndc. had to pay retail though.
sick.gif
I need swoosh back
smh.gif

Fellas,

Most of you know I'm the critic of ALL critics.

But, the all gray AF1 High posted on the previous page is a 10/10.

All the materials/colors on the shoe is uniform like a classic AF is supposed to be - no b.s. leather between the swoosh or different color/pattern in jacked up places.  It's all suede. Leather swoosh.

Padding is underneath the upper, so creasing is very minimal.

Flocker in Underground Atlanta allowed the $30 off $100, so $70 for them out the door...
pimp.gif

U.S.A.'s a tad too dark for my liking.

Every polo/hugo boss, etc. I have has a tad lighter blue, like the actual flag itself.

Pass.

Good looks on the in-hand review of the grey hi's...when I saw the pics of them, I was like
eek.gif
...but then I thought the material used on the upper would be flimsy...I gotta see them in person and hold em...

Peeped the 3m hi's today...very clean...the wbf pack in person really let me down..the leather on there felt soo....
smh.gif
tired.gif
saw the white hi's and the leather yet again was
smh.gif
tired.gif
however the grey hi's saved the trip...
eek.gif
pimp.gif
...my goodness...

the grey suede material was so soft yet sturdy and thick enough to hold up to wear and tear, w/ the material strap as a nice touch, white swoosh
eek.gif
pimp.gif

as stated before, the shoe is uniform as opposed to looking like it was a creation from Dr. Frankenstein's lab
smh.gif

the wht midsole wit the grey outsole to match the whole upper...
eek.gif
pimp.gif

and at $100...can't beat that...

wht's and 3m's will be scooped at outlets but I may have to scoop the grey hi's for retail or wit a discount because of the construction...

Sneaker: Nike Air Force 1

http://finance.yahoo.com/...348/the-popularity-issue

Air Force 1, released in 1982, was the first basketball shoe to include Nike's (NYSE: NKE - News) Air technology, which embeds airbag cushions in the soles of the shoes. But the sneaker's success came largely off the court, as a fashion accessory embraced first by the hip-hop community and now by just about everybody.

Nike did not anticipate this level of popularity. The company largely stopped making AF1 after one year and didn't resume full-scale production until almost two decades later, when it was brought back by popular demand. Now it's a staple product; the all-white, low-cut version has been the best-selling sneaker in the U.S. since 2007; overall the brand sold 11 million pairs in 2009 for more than $1 billion, according to researcher Sports One Source. It has also become a blank slate for designers to experiment with different themes, materials, and color combinations. About 1,700 versions have been produced, using everything from 18-carat gold to chenille, to straw, to crocodile skin. Nike, in Beaverton, Ore., touted the shoe's hip-hop credibility for AFI's 25th anniversary in 2007, commissioning a song featuring Kanye West. It keeps up a rigorous series of limited editions dedicated to such things as Black History Month and the five boroughs of New York (the latter released just last month). Oh, and some people still wear them to play basketball. —Matt Townsend

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Peeped the 3m hi's today...very clean...and 3m's will be scooped at outlets...
I'll take your word; Being patient but plot on that purchase.

But hit your local footlocker and utilize that $30 off $100 coupon for the grays...

$70 for highs of this quality is a can't miss.  I may double up.

Anyone as excited as I am? This year really had nice releases...I cant wait to pick up all the recent Hi's, especially the White/Gum bottoms.

Back
Top Bottom