OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

So we're getting these?

It seems that China is the only place absolutely confirmed to get them.

in a way thats good thing , because true lovers of the old silhouette will be able to obtain them and they won't be diluted and viewed as just another af1 over here. I guess that nike knows that af1s have a bigger market and following over there than in the states.

Last edited:
Wait.... So is nike going back to the old 80s and 90s shape and quality of AF1s for 2015-Future ?
hopefully...if i know nike theyre gonna use the hype surrounding it n release em with a special box, keychains, etc etc like they did with the 25th af1 anniversary

Those look sharp. Quality leather too. Nike might be onto something.

They can try and revive AF1s again as long as they don't do it again by making models like the Air Force 25.

Those look smooth on the quality tip...

If this is an indication of where Nike is planning on taking the AF1 then better brace for the hype train because it'll be pulling into the station shortly...

Also, while I'd pass on those simply because of the colorway, the quality alone would be worth a purchase for most cats...

A blackout high...Either gum or gray sole...With that quality + shape would equal a multiple pair purchase...

Back
Top Bottom