OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Welp, looks like Nike Lab will be getting them too according to BaltSneakerShow. Brace yourselves for an incoming mob of resellers, and we can go back to the regularly scheduled programming :lol:

Knew it was nikelab as soon as I saw the floating shoes against the colored background. Basically killed my chances.

Welp, looks like Nike Lab will be getting them too according to BaltSneakerShow. Brace yourselves for an incoming mob of resellers, and we can go back to the regularly scheduled programming
laugh.gif
brb gonna sell my soul for a chance to cop

Hopefully these go the way of the cmft af1 release & everybody who been down gets to eat. But with all the extras included w/ the shoes & the mini story attached, I doubt it. Don't see resell on these being too high imo, the masses still "off" af1s for the most part....plus they don't look right with leggings so I assume that keeps that crowd away too.

massess off AF1s but supremes still hittin' 300+. There's enough heat here for a resell fire. they not gon be a huge release so they'll be slightly difficult and resell will likley be 250+

I don't know..

IT depends on the the AF1

I see people Still Looking for FLAX's like crazy

Resale on them Stayed at a Steady Price n not Dropping

Those UDFT 1's on the other hand...  No one Wants or bought those.

They hitting outlets now too for the low low...  it just depends on the Shoe!

Raab you just reminded me that I have Flaxes :smh: threw em up at the top of my closet since I'm wearing the wheat foams almost every day. I might grab the white CMFTs, leather looks good on em.

I'm a fan of the simple color blocked af1s and most of the cw's that dropped around 00-03, plus they're almost like one of the Sheed pairs and the quality looks amazing. Hopefully resale doesn't drive these up bc I doubt I'll have the chance to cop down here

iamdef iamdef its supreme though lol, I wouldn't use them as an accurate barometer. Everything they touch is reseller gold.

airraab airraab wow...I never checked resell price on flax since I got my pair with no hassle for retail. Weird considering the price of other once coveted af1 (linen, wheat lows, etc) are going for cheaper.

And UNDFTDs at outlets? [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

mf gooze mf gooze [emoji]128128[/emoji] for choosing those foams over flax

Last edited:
@AirRaab wow...I never checked resell price on flax since I got my pair with no hassle for retail. Weird considering the price of other once coveted af1 (linen, wheat lows, etc) are going for cheaper.

when was the last time a AF1 was selling like this?   maybe 10 yrs ago???

frown.gif

or never

Last edited:
theboxstacker theboxstacker :lol: I was wearing the foams before Flaxes dropped so I saw no need to deflower them. They'll probably stay up in my closet for a while, I also got my true size and would like to get a .5 down to see if they fit better.

*edit* never looked at resell :smh: guess Ill be keeping mine.

Last edited:
airraab airraab legit was shocked when I checked eBay and saw those prices. Reminded me of years back...I guess since I get my kicks a few days before release from the same source, I'm removed from effects of the actual release process. I don't even know which stores in my city got them lol.....it seemed like most NTers ate so I assumed it was an easy release for all.

That's crazy. I gave away a pair of mine for basically $20 over retail because no one would buy them off me at 180.

That's crazy. I gave away a pair of mine for basically $20 over retail because no one would buy them off me at 180.
seriously... i sold mine for $200 i didn't even want to sell i just couldn't find anyone who wanted to trade them so i could get my size. i feel robbed  
mean.gif

Last edited:
Just because they are listed at thst price, doesn't mean people are buying them at that price.
a great way to judge how much a shoe is going for is pulling it up on ebay auction listings and sorting it by high to low price and see what's the highest bid somebody has made for that shoe. For the Flax joints the highest bid is at $225

@MrForce1 "leggings" LOL if i mean what i think u mean, i feel u, i dont know whats up with people wearing these tight jump/sweat pants companies r putting out but i guess people eat them up because they're comfortable and their sneakers are 100% visible with them on. Jeans all the way, REGULAR sweatpants very rare for me.

@iamDEF yes thats the best way to get a round-about of what their currently hitting for.

Highest i've seen sold is $359 on ebay

But my point being is

That people are listing them FOR that much?

that's crazy within it's self..

and it's not one Person with a long shot listing 

its a bunch of people

Off topic sneaker question, how do u guys store ur sneakers? I currently only have 1 room in my house available to me so stack the 90+ pairs in my closet but i dont have the 2 sliding doors for my closet anymore so i put up a black sheet(to keep the light out) then a white sheet over the black sheet(to deflect light) and my sneakers are in hefty bags with a silica gel pack in each bag with the bag 1/4 open. Does this method with the bags/silica gel packs work? Ive heard yes and ive heard no.

Back
Top Bottom