OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

why wouldn't they tag the name if he designed them?..
hes saying folks will buy because of dude designing them. if nike came out with em their own nobody would buy em but glue a famous designer to something n its a autocop for most folks

kinda like the supreme x sb 94s from a couple years back

Those Tiscis......WHY?

Joints are awful, but they seem like something young dudes would like.

Don't attach the Tisci name to them though, and they're outlet hash wall material.
it still not sure those AF1 are tisci designed or not, other possibility those are independence edition similar with AM 90 couple years ago

since when was Tisci's name attached to them? someone said how the stars looked like givenchy stars and that's the only thing i saw online that even hints as these being the new Tisci's. not necessarily doubting you guys but just saying i must have missed the link between these and Tisci

Last edited:
Legit check guys, thanks.

First 2 pictures are from today last one is from yesterday night

since when was Tisci's name attached to them? someone said how the stars looked like givenchy stars and that's the only thing i saw online that even hints as these being the new Tisci's. not necessarily doubting you guys but just saying i must have missed the link between these and Tisci

It was stated that this was his next collaboration

Not diggin the remastered forces, the swoosh looks off, the shape looks good tho

Last edited:
The original AF1s didn't have that vertical section of leather below the heel tab? Looks weird/unfinished.

Also didn't realize the rear panels are all one piece with stitching creating the separations on each side. Not a fan of that but I do like simple colorways.

Last edited:
@bryanay1 legit IMO, closer pics would help.

@1C3M4M the swoosh is definitely different thats the first thing i noticed

@MF Gooze yea the back does look weird and if u want to get technical the originals had mesh panels but i think thats going too far back lol

Back
Top Bottom