OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Flourished before I knew anything about the production numbers. Weird thing about them is the two different leathers they decided to use, heel area is typical trash GR AF1 leather, but the front area has a decent leather grade similar to the Flight Huaraches.

Only have dropped in 3 spots online so it could be true...

Mad i struck out but with bots out in full force, i never really had a chance...

Need an 8 if anyone sees one locally ANYWHERE... PM if possible..

EDIT: Just got ooped on twitter via NTFam @locobans  and his twitter illuminati...

Last edited:
the 2k number aint true, lol
Usual spots near me that get EVERYTHING didn't get these....so I'm kinda believing that number to a certain degree. If not 2000, definitely low...one other boutique I saw only did an in store release for them

I have a size 14 in cart considering ordering just because lol. I have a friend that would likely take em

My G @riverdal road UR taste are impeccable. :pimp:
Those 2 pair has to be some of the most well executed pair of ups ever.

Seeing cole talk about them yeezys
Make me appreciate my love for af1's
So simple yet with differnt materials and colors is one of the most versatile shoes in nikes catalog
Or any companies catalog for that matter

#1 selling sneaker of all time

edit: best selling nike
i believe the chuck is the # 1 sold sneaker in history

Last edited:
Forgot how annoying high top force strap be.. What's YA thought on removing that crap?

Forgot how annoying high top force strap be.. What's YA thought on removing that crap?
Bruh that strap makes the shoe
That dangling from the back of it
Or if it's a leather strap letting it curve around the shoe like a mid
is so damn :pimp:

Lol maybe it just feel weird because I haven't worn high in so long. But only got them because they was so clean looking. I can't get down with that strap tied to the back.
might be the only way [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Lol maybe it just feel weird because I haven't worn high in so long. But only got them because they was so clean looking. I can't get down with that strap tied to the back.
might be the only way [emoji]128532[/emoji]
I guess just pull the strap outta the loop and Rock it without it :smh:

Back
Top Bottom