arrived yesterday! $31 bucks (ISS tag)
5187875467_abdb3e6cc0.jpg
5187875451_6228326f89.jpg

5188477662_109911943b.jpg
5188477674_42c274c6f2.jpg

5188477700_a9380bb237.jpg
5188477722_8a0fa4fe0e.jpg

Originally Posted by purplehazen

im probably like the only one in this thread who dosent like the work boots, they just not that fresh to me. these are the iguana lows that i think are sick.. they supposed to be scuff proof

e66069.jpg

any site still got these and the blue ones

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by purplehazen

im probably like the only one in this thread who dosent like the work boots, they just not that fresh to me. these are the iguana lows that i think are sick.. they supposed to be scuff proof

e66069.jpg

any site still got these and the blue ones
my favorite air force I drop of da year....so fire.
30t6p3b.gif

kIcKzNY96 wrote:
NTNY got the Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn WBF AF1 on sale now for 80 bucks! i picked up queens yesterday for the lowwwwwww! i just need the BX and i'll have all 5

DAMN. for 80. I would of copped MANHATTANS for sure. Ill have to check it out and see if they have my size left.

Purp apparently they're on schedule for this Friday, BUT i'm pretty sure they'll hold them back and release them all together on the 4th w/ the DB 3's

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Purp apparently they're on schedule for this Friday, BUT i'm pretty sure they'll hold them back and release them all together on the 4th w/ the DB 3's

RICO do a product search tehy gotta be in a Outlet somewhere by now i'm still hopin my Queens is on hold in there....i need to pick that up on Tuesday

^^ good loooking kickz, i need those in my life.. last year they didnt fly off the shelves im hoping its the same this year, its a crazy month

Originally Posted by pay jape

does anyone else feel that the black foamposite forces are going to sit for a little bit becuase of the flints and bin VII's?

naw...2 different demographics my brotha.....black foamposite forces cater to da hood folks that don't subscribe into copping

jordans exclusively.

imma have to get those too......man there's alot of kicks on my radar i gotta pick up
ohwell.gif

I remember seeing the black work boots at Fulton St. Mall over a year ago. Shop owner going OD on the price tho haha..

one of the classic air force one's that i personally owned at one time, would ove to have another pair one day.. not my pic.. tuxedo air force one.. got mine at nort back when they dropped

xbhm3k.jpg

Back
Top Bottom