OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Originally Posted by JRodski

anyone know any online stores that have the blk force foams for a decent price besides ebay? i wanted to cop on the RD but i didnt really see anyone buzzin about them roun here so they kinda fell off my radar. just called HOH in PG and they sold out of course, so now im on the hunt. any help would be much appreciated.

I sent you a PM

Originally Posted by FRANK WHITE

DEFINITELY THE BEST JD AF1, HANDS DOWN, PERIOD.....
they are cool but i preffered the stealth JD's...loved them and the leather on them are
pimp.gif
...ran mine into the ground...wish i had another pair

yoo frank what year did those release? the leather on those joints are crazy, definetly better than the atmos, quality means everything, especially on up's... them joints are fresh
 here is a pair i owned personally at one time, im guessing like 2005.. i got them form a spot on 125 and st nick on the westside... they got me for like 175 and i think them joints were b-grade, still fire though.. would love to have another pair of these, the material used was just dope

alrsbq.jpg

@SLOANE KETTERING.... STEALTHS ARE ALRIGHT, NOT BAD AT ALL... BUT NO JD IS BETTER THAN THE UN ATMOS 
wink.gif

@PURPLEHAZEN... THE UN ATMOS WERE FROM 2003.... YES THE LEATHER ON THEM IS CRAZY!!!! AND YEA FOR SURE BETTER THAN ATMOS!

I REMEMBER THOSE ONES FROM THAT PIC, WORD THOSE WERE FIRE TOO, BUT GOD D@M 175$ FOR BGRADES? IM IN HARLEM ALOT AND THERE IS ONLY A SELECT FEW SHOPS WOULD I/WILL I COP ANY SHOES FROM, BECAUSE ALOT OF THEM SPOTS UPTOWN BE SELLIN FAKES... EVEN STORES THAT SELL LEGIT JOINTS MIX IN SOME FAKES, IVE CAUGHT TOO MANY SPOTS UPTOWN SELLIN FUNNY STUFF... 

nah frank they were official, they were affiliated with clientele on lafayette in the city so the spot was cool it was just the pair... i had the bread so just bought them but im a much smarter consumer now.. yoo frank you got more jd's?

WORD WHAT SPOT IN HARLEM WAS AFFILIATED WITH CLIENTELE?  
YEA I GOT SOME MORE JD'S... I GOT A BUNCHA STUFF, HYPERSTRIKES/SAMPLES/OLD RARE JOINTS...

IM GONNA POST MORE STUFF ON HERE AS FAR AS PICS... 

I WISH OTHERS WOULD POST JOINTS TOO...

If you are looking for more pics and people posting their gems and recent pickups, go over to the sneaker showcase forum and peep the team air force one thread...tons of heat in there...tons...I like to take a look in there every few days...

i havent seen a good year for air forces in almost 3yrs... a lot of basura and rehash of ol colorways...well you got to give the young ones a taste of the past...
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

WhenIRockTheBeat wrote:

Bad year for One's 2010 was..

Originally Posted by FRANK WHITE

ALL YOU KIDS SAYING 2010 WAS A BAD YEAR FOR AF1S OBVIOUSLY DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT... SMH

Know it was a general statement but i agree with the statements in hear 2010 was bad.  Better yet its lackluster compared to the past few years

Originally Posted by purplehazen

one of the classic air force one's that i personally owned at one time, would ove to have another pair one day.. not my pic.. tuxedo air force one.. got mine at nort back when they dropped

xbhm3k.jpg
Been in the jordan forum all day i gotta check this forum more often.  These were one of my personal favorites. Got them sitting next to my bed right now.  They dont look like those now though 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Know it was a general statement but i agree with the statements in hear 2010 was bad.  Better yet its lackluster compared to the past few years

i would like to kno, what from the previous few years made this year lackluster and/or bad?

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

i would like to kno, what from the previous few years made this year lackluster and/or bad?

Sales.

No point pushing a product that the masses have lost interest in. Money spurs innovation and creativity in the business world.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Sales.

No point pushing a product that the masses have lost interest in. Money spurs innovation and creativity in the business world.

so then you are sayin that the last few years were good years sales wise for af1's? i would beg to differ but if thats what he is speaking about then that is something different because im speaking to the actual af1 releases this year and not the sales of said releases....

ahh..just bought da iguanas...now i feel like i don't have to buy another pair of forces for a LONG time....
laugh.gif

i kinda want da all black high with da gum bottoms but those just might be slept on again....
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

^ no sleepin ova here. had em back in 01 when forces were real leather. recently started to search for a pair of 01's having no luck, then these popped up...

anyone seen a decent price drop for the blk/gum force highs yet?

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by purplehazen

im probably like the only one in this thread who dosent like the work boots, they just not that fresh to me. these are the iguana lows that i think are sick.. they supposed to be scuff proof

e66069.jpg

any site still got these and the blue ones
nerd.gif
whats the status of these..will they be hitting FA?

Back
Top Bottom