OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I DONT SEE WHATS SO GREAT ABOUT THOSE HIKING BOOT AF1S I SEE PEOPLE RANDOMLY ASK "HAVE THESE RELEASED" I THINK THOSE ARE SUPER UGLY/WACK!!
NIKE PROBABLY DIDNT RELEASE THEM IN THE USA CUZ THERE SMART AND KNOW THERE UGLY LOL
BUT FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT KEEP ASKING... NOOOOOOOOOO THEY HAVENT RELEASED IN USA AND ARENT RELEASING IN USA 
LOL IF YOU WANT THEM SO BAD, STOP BEING CHEAP AND GOTO EBAY AND BUY THEM!!!!!!! THERES PLENTY OF PAIRS SITTING

Originally Posted by FRANK WHITE

I DONT SEE WHATS SO GREAT ABOUT THOSE HIKING BOOT AF1S I SEE PEOPLE RANDOMLY ASK "HAVE THESE RELEASED" I THINK THOSE ARE SUPER UGLY/WACK!!
NIKE PROBABLY DIDNT RELEASE THEM IN THE USA CUZ THERE SMART AND KNOW THERE UGLY LOL
BUT FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT KEEP ASKING... NOOOOOOOOOO THEY HAVENT RELEASED IN USA AND ARENT RELEASING IN USA 
LOL IF YOU WANT THEM SO BAD, STOP BEING CHEAP AND GOTO EBAY AND BUY THEM!!!!!!! THERES PLENTY OF PAIRS SITTING
And the pairs you posted are better? 
eyes.gif

i feel you frank, i remember posting i think im the only one in the thread that wasent feeling the working boot 1's, would never wear them..

JayMosEnvied wrote:

I DONT SEE WHATS SO GREAT ABOUT THOSE HIKING BOOT AF1S I SEE PEOPLE RANDOMLY ASK "HAVE THESE RELEASED" I THINK THOSE ARE SUPER UGLY/WACK!!...............

eyes.gif

I was just about to say that....

Yea FRANK you have some nice shoes. Everyone likes different things tho man. No need to get all out of pocket with others asking questions

I know I rather much have those GREY LOW WORKBOOTs over them PBs. Thats just me.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

JayMosEnvied wrote:

I DONT SEE WHATS SO GREAT ABOUT THOSE HIKING BOOT AF1S I SEE PEOPLE RANDOMLY ASK "HAVE THESE RELEASED" I THINK THOSE ARE SUPER UGLY/WACK!!...............

eyes.gif

Yea FRANK you have some nice shoes. Everyone likes different things tho man. No need to get all out of pocket with others asking questions

I know I rather much have those GREY LOW WORKBOOTs over them PBs. Thats just me.
This guy (Frank) has some issues anyway, you should see the email he sent me in response to him saying he wanted to buy a pair of AF1s, that a friend was saying me. Whne I told him I was gonig to buy them he got real huffy!

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

JayMosEnvied wrote:

eyes.gif

This guy (Frank) has some issues anyway, you should see the email he sent me in response to him saying he wanted to buy a pair of AF1s, that a friend was saying me. Whne I told him I was gonig to buy them he got real huffy!

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

eyes.gif

^^ 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

didn't know where else to put them, but these were shown off in the Nike presentation i was at when i saw the Tiff and Green Foams a while back these are pretty tuff i liked the first iteration of these i saw as a sample which was the brown one, but instead of a black toebox it was brown i think they did a nice job on these i think the price point mentioned was around 200

nike-air-force-1-high-duckboot-03.jpg

^^^ THATS A MAJOR FAIL.... I WOULDNT COP THOSE IF THEY WERE FREE!!! THOSE ARE WORSE THAN THE WORKBOOTS ACTUALLY LOL!!!!!!
ABSOLUTELY HORRRRRIBLE/UGLY/GARBAGE....

they're actually not bad the detail and materials are on point to make a functional duck boot they look a lot different than the sample, but these might get copped i was told today they're goin for 175 at retail of which i won't pay even close to when they come out

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

they're actually not bad the detail and materials are on point to make a functional duck boot they look a lot different than the sample, but these might get copped i was told today they're goin for 175 at retail of which i won't pay even close to when they come out
they arent that bad, i see these doing extremely well in the north east.

30t6p3b.gif
this dude bout to get this locked.

The team af1 thread was locked due to this foolishness
30t6p3b.gif
I wish everyone would just respect each others opinion because at the end of the day it's only an opinion.

30t6p3b.gif
I just clicked on the sneakerplay and dudes going hard for no reason. I'll crush them all but I don't stoop to that level.

kazi, no disrespect but i doubt you could crush frank white. frank white matches his fur shoes with a fur coat. did'ja hear me? a FUR COAT!

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

didn't know where else to put them, but these were shown off in the Nike presentation i was at when i saw the Tiff and Green Foams a while back these are pretty tuff i liked the first iteration of these i saw as a sample which was the brown one, but instead of a black toebox it was brown i think they did a nice job on these i think the price point mentioned was around 200

nike-air-force-1-high-duckboot-03.jpg

pimp.gif

aww man i was just about to mention that, i need those year of the rabbit, i love them, the material looks dope, ny colorway, im feeling them.. yoo kickz thanks for the new pics, i will almost wear anything in the snow, those are fly, still dont like the work boots...

Back
Top Bottom