OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

All that money for shoes, good gravy, they could buy a lot of new shoes for people that can't afford it.

Its better to give than receive. Feels a hell of a lot better too.

Last edited:

So bespokes went from $820 all the way up to $1000??? Wtf is wrong with Nike?
Can't justify it, obviously. It's a luxury purchase. But there is a difference: $820 was for low top, $1000 is for high top.
2 inches of ankle height and a strap?????
Nike *********** with that price tag
Haha... a pair of AJ retros = 2 inches of ankle height and a strap on an AF1.  yeah riiiiight

Like I said, I'm not justifying... But GR highs are about 20% more than GR lows... so $1000 is about 20% more than $820.

Concepts has some sizes of the OG's up now.

Edit: nvm, oos, hope this isn't an indication of what to expect tomorrow.

Last edited:
:smh:
This a damn shame
Well u know what
I'm sure they only got a full size run MAYBE 14-15 pairs TOPS
so I ain't stressing
Yet........

Correct. And they're crazy. But a $1000 list price? It's crazy
Word, I wonder if I can use my swoosh account and get em for 600 bucks. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Can't justify it, obviously. It's a luxury purchase. But there is a difference: $820 was for low top, $1000 is for high top.
I thought the $820 was kinda steep too but I sold a pair of shoes I got for free and used that money to treat myself to something I would wear. That's how justified my pair.
The Mercer guys were in Chicago for a week during the Summer and we made it happen. I don't think we had as many options as NY but I had a concept already so I wasn't tripping. It was a cool experience being in control of the shoe from the inside out. I even chose velour insole ha.
If I was able to get rid of something and do it all over again I surely would.

Im really feeling those Og highs but I've never been able to keep white air forces clean so ill pass but its good to see nike retroing these!

welp i guess him hitting up niketown tomorrow EARLY since theyre doing FCFS. im about to be hungover AF in that line, so there may be altercations :lol:

cncpts released and sold out like woah. smh guess i cant diddy bop into a ftl at my leisure to cop these. 

another AF1 cork to be released this month following AM 90 , blazer, and nike flight squad cork

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom