OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Called the Blends downtown in SD and they said they're only getting up to a size 11. >D

Lies. Wish Edwin and Keith still worked there. :smh: They used to hook it up.

Called the Blends downtown in SD and they said they're only getting up to a size 11.
grin.gif

Lies. Wish Edwin and Keith still worked there.
mean.gif
They used to hook it up.
Did they say if they had size 8.5? 

So bespokes went from $820 all the way up to $1000??? Wtf is wrong with Nike?

Because customizers like JBF just for example start their base price at $1000 for custom shoes of any material. And people pay it. Nike figures why cant they squeeze out a grand from people as well.

Because customizers like JBF just for example start their base price at $1000 for custom shoes of any material. And people pay it. Nike figures why cant they squeeze out a grand from people as well.

Good point, glad I'm not a part of that population. I'd rather have 5-8 pairs of nice GR pairs at that cost

they still do bespokes?

Hit up All City Kicks via phone for those wht/silver highs (don't think they're open yet).

Great shop from the home city and great to deal with.

they are all over nyc still. went to house of hoops a few minutes ago and i was the only one buying them lol.

Back
Top Bottom