OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

how many of ya'll saw the AF1 documentary by the same dude that did JFK? I was not that impressed cause JFK was so detailed, but it was all right.....nice to see all the old stuff and footage.

I wish they still made em like they used to.....90s were the best for AF1s imo, simple, clean, and fresh cws, and no flashy stuff, just dopeness

is it just me or have AF1s fallen off? cause I'm from the bay area and everybody stopped wearin em in like 07-08.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

how many of ya'll saw the AF1 documentary by the same dude that did JFK? I was not that impressed cause JFK was so detailed, but it was all right.....nice to see all the old stuff and footage.

I wish they still made em like they used to.....90s were the best for AF1s imo, simple, clean, and fresh cws, and no flashy stuff, just dopeness

is it just me or have AF1s fallen off? cause I'm from the bay area and everybody stopped wearin em in like 07-08.
i remember seeing a trailer to something like that

what is the documentary called? point me in the right direction.. thanks for any info

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

For those who have the AF1 workboot, how do they fit compared to the Bobbito's? I usually wear a size 11.5 but ended up having to get a size 11 in the Bobbito wheats.

I would stay true to size for the AF1 workboot.  I went down half a size with the Bobitto's as well (10.5) but got the workboot in my regular size (11) and they fit great.  Just a note, I have the first-run version of the workboot; I'm not sure if that makes any difference.

Did you guys watch that AF1 doc that I found on youtube and conveiniently posted one here (on this page, the youtube videos)? What'd you guys think about it and would you say AF1s popularity country wide declined in the past few years?

Did you guys watch that AF1 doc that I found on youtube and conveiniently posted one here (on this page, the youtube videos)? What'd you guys think about it and would you say AF1s popularity country wide declined in the past few years?
nike's best selling shoe is still da white/white air force I's

Originally Posted by ninjahood

nike's best selling shoe is still da white/white air force I's

really? I believe it, but its just that the hype is gone. I'm actually glad the hype is gone, but even though the hype is gone, the popularity at least in my generation (06-10 in hs) is gone.

I would say AF1s are for the older cats and the hood folks.

Kids nowadays don't really mess with them tho.

Right, for the older cats its more sentimental value, but for the old stuff there is definitely still a demand.

Right, for the older cats its more sentimental value, but for the old stuff there is definitely still a demand.

I don't believe it has much to do with sentiment, either you like the shoe or you don't...i buy forces cause i've always loved forces...granted i don't cop 15-20 a yr, but i will scoop 5-7 a yr that i really like...i def do see a lot of older heads copping but its what they think looks
pimp.gif
...my pops still has a slew of older forces in the stash but he also has newer model nikes as well...btw i haven't copped a pair of wht/wht since sophomore yr of high school (99-00)

THOSE WHITE FORCE HI'S ARE HOT GARBAGE...THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN BLACK IN THE WHOLE LACE/TONGUE AREA

If younger what you like u don't have to worry bout it...but AF1s have def become less pop...shoes that went for +200 2-3vyrs ago go for retail and just over retail nowadays...this game is cyclical...dunks are the same way

Originally Posted by Flatlinerz

^ I still need to cop those.....

same- was just checking before i paid retail online....i actually never saw in them in a store except Athletes Foot on Miami beach - i didnt cop then cause i figured i could get at least 30% at FA/FTL etc but they never reached them

They actually were in FA's and Dr. Jays for a while in nyc, idk if they still are because by now they were marked down and long gone...

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by Flatlinerz

^ I still need to cop those.....

same- was just checking before i paid retail online....i actually never saw in them in a store except Athletes Foot on Miami beach - i didnt cop then cause i figured i could get at least 30% at FA/FTL etc but they never reached them

damn its such a dope colorway I need these in my life

Anybody else wondering what Nike has up their sleeve's for the 30th Anniversary next year?

I'm hoping it's not a repeat (or worse) of the 25th Anniversary.

Back
Top Bottom