OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Originally Posted by spacej23

Anybody else wondering what Nike has up their sleeve's for the 30th Anniversary next year?

I'm hoping it's not a repeat (or worse) of the 25th Anniversary.
I hope they keep it simple and don't over-saturate the market with tons of whack and overpriced (Premium/Supreme) AF1s. Some of the XXV Forces could be copped at factory outlets well into 2009!!

Does anyone have any info about the White/Honeycomb low top Air Force 1's?
Like what retailers will get them and how many pairs they'll have?

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Right, for the older cats its more sentimental value, but for the old stuff there is definitely still a demand.

I don't believe it has much to do with sentiment, either you like the shoe or you don't...i buy forces cause i've always loved forces...granted i don't cop 15-20 a yr, but i will scoop 5-7 a yr that i really like...i def do see a lot of older heads copping but its what they think looks
pimp.gif
...my pops still has a slew of older forces in the stash but he also has newer model nikes as well...btw i haven't copped a pair of wht/wht since sophomore yr of high school (99-00)
So would you say older heads buy because they like the shoe, and typicially younger kids buy because they were hot (and since they arent popular anymore, the younger kids stopped) OR is it something totally different than that?

Originally Posted by DeLaChris

^Where'd you see em at?

at shoe gallery down here in Miami,they should be popping up in all the boutiques & mom & pop spots by this week if they're not already there.

I know you guys know where can I get the low air force 1 honey comb and those hight all whites with the gum bottom? help me pls.....

Originally Posted by SomethingDunk

My ID's came and now they are going back

Check out the midsole! Pay $200 for these i expected more! 
indifferent.gif

what the hell is that? looks like threads, and almost looks like desighn also.. sorry to hear that.. please let us now whats happens now.. the kicks are dope though, great execution

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

Originally Posted by DeLaChris

^Where'd you see em at?

at shoe gallery down here in Miami,they should be popping up in all the boutiques & mom & pop spots by this week if they're not already there.
Oh.Because I went through the mall and I didnt see them at no FTL, Finishline, or Footaction. 

Trying to keep the Thread alive... AF1s gets no love no more... ^^

Took these pics today... Still almost FSR on NDC (except Sz. 13)... They are clean in person...

Click the pic for Higher-Res... Kobe AF-1 SUP LW VT

AF1 SUP LW VT Kobe 07 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

AF1 SUP LW VT Kobe 06 by mjrod1985, on Flickrr

AF1 SUP LW VT Kobe 05 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

AF1 SUP LW VT Kobe 04 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

AF1 SUP LW VT Kobe 03 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

AF1 SUP LW VT Kobe 02 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

AF1 SUP LW VT Kobe 01 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

Just saw these on SN... Mesh X Leather combo (word to the Carnivals and Acorns!) + Gum Outsole. I hope they're not a JDE. These could possibly be my first AF1 purchase in a long long while...

main

Back
Top Bottom