OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Any help on locations in Los Angeles for the wheat/flax?

Just need me a pair for badly. Been wanting the mid for too long so high will do the job. 

"The @nikesportswear Wheat Collection drops tomorrow at 10am EST. "

That's a bit worrying.

The wheat pack has released here in the UK but with the Air Max 1's instead of the Air Force 1's.
I thought the forces will be coming out later but it looks like Europe gets the AM1 and US gets the AF1.

I hope I'm wrong since I'm after both.

That's a bit worrying.

The wheat pack has released here in the UK but with the Air Max 1's instead of the Air Force 1's.
I thought the forces will be coming out later but it looks like Europe gets the AM1 and US gets the AF1.

I hope I'm wrong since I'm after both.
no worries they will drop on 18th dec 
wink.gif

Any help on locations in Los Angeles for the wheat/flax?
Just need me a pair for badly. Been wanting the mid for too long so high will do the job. 

At least locally here in Colorado Footaction and Footlocker will have them in stores.

What are you doing man
laugh.gif
the questions you asking

Price for the Flax mid has went down
well I picked up the flax mids at an outlet for $75 but they werent my size so I've been trying to trade them for something I want. Well thats kinda disappointing to hear they wont be valuable anymore after the flax highs release

well I picked up the flax mids at an outlet for $75 but they werent my size so I've been trying to trade them for something I want. Well thats kinda disappointing to hear they wont be valuable anymore after the flax highs release

Wait they ended up at the outlets?! Man ive been slacking on stuff like this for too long :smh: lol

Someone needs to point me in the direction of some Flax mids. Wanted them last year but didnt keep up with the release like i am with these Highs

I own both and trust me the Vachetta 1s blow these outta the water. Vavhettas will also last a lot longer.

Wheats are dope for what they are. To make it seem like they are an ultra premium shoe might be doing a bit much but let's call them what they are "a nice Air Force 1"

I been around a while and a lot of members will vouch for my knowledge trust me when I say these are nice but nothing to go ape **** over. The vachettas kn the other hand are the only pinnacle I can say are worth 400 (and I got them for free!)

You got them for free. Vachetta tan 1s for "400", never that. I had a choice and I made one is all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom