OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

just other pics on IG of chocolates and Carolina blues

Those pics up there just reminded me, i saw the white & royal blue remastered highs in my HOH and the leather on them things is soft in the back. Thought the remastered thing was just a tag thrown on there like for the Jordans but na. Will prob go for them Carolinas too when they come out since i missed out on the Jordan 1s

Last edited:
Yall think the Flax gon sell out in a day in stores? Cause i dont get outta work til late & i dont feel like waiting around my HOH for another 40 minutes lol. Aint no one here, was hoping an employee could ring me up a lil early for them or something

damb i dont eem like baby blue like that kept for when listening to that jay z and mya song but these carolina joints might be needed

Ah yo yall, I just checked footlockers site again and they aren't going to be at all footlockers just specific ones. So if yall are going that route the check which one is closer to yall.

This really f'd me up. Thought this would be an easy cop.

Ah yo yall, I just checked footlockers site again and they aren't going to be at all footlockers just specific ones. So if yall are going that route the check which one is closer to yall.

This really f'd me up. Thought this would be an easy cop.
Hell kind of city u live in?

Aint no one here still lol. Ended getting something & coming back. Wish FTL opened at 9 tho :smh:

And i think Glenn meant all usual the online stores are getting them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom