OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Feet up Friday

Flat laces >

Info on flat laces. Or did I not look in my box lol

[/Img]

Wore mine... I couldn't wait. I sprayed mine with Jason Markk 2 coats no discolouration on mine. but it lost that suede feeling. lol

I wish I still had my 03 WP lows [emoji]128547[/emoji]

Last edited:
I was able to get a size 8.5 yesterday and went a half size down like the rest of my forces. Do I need to cop a 9? I have wide feet but 8.5 in forces work for me. Please lmk much appreciated

For the ppl who copped the AF1 High Wheat... are you guys spraying them with anything?

I tried spraying a bit of the shoe with the Jason Markk strain/water repeller but it looks like it might have stained the shoe... that or I gotta wait till it drys off.

Thoughts?

No, just wait till it dries off, but don't spray too much at once, instead give 2 or 3 thin layers and some time between and you should be good.
I've learned that material is very fragile, can stain easily. Exactly why I passed
Naw boss, I'd use either scothgard or either melitone, or any type of leather or suede protector and follow the instructions and you will be fine 

Saw those lo hoodies at marshalls last year not in my size so fuego brolic.

Need to see this chart [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Finally got my flax in-person today after striking out super hard online yesterday. KITH has them sitting, i'm assuming the situation is going to be the same across the board in physical locations.

Last edited:
Does anyone have pics of the other wheat mids ? if I recall they had black tounge I've been looking on NT but can't find the pics anymore.

For those asking about spray I would use crep protect. It does a great job and it doesn't make the suede feel go away like Jason markk.

Back
Top Bottom