OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I ordered from Villa yesterday and Fed Ex just dropped them off. Free shipping too!!!!! Must say this will def get me back into AF1's. The quality and craftsmanship is great on these. If these mess around and sit and go on discount there will be another pair in my future.

For those asking about spray I would use crep protect. It does a great job and it doesn't make the suede feel go away like Jason markk.
This killed me... I knew it was gonna do it but I had to pretoct it. lol. Crep doesn't ship to Canada. I didn't spray my mids from last year or my 03s. they wont get worn enough lol. I didn't think to look in NYC for it either when I was there in September and Extra Butter in NYC is $50 US to ship 4 bottle to Canada.
roll.gif

Last edited:
I ordered from Villa yesterday and Fed Ex just dropped them off. Free shipping too!!!!! Must say this will def get me back into AF1's. The quality and craftsmanship is great on these. If these mess around and sit and go on discount there will be another pair in my future.

Me too. If these go on sale im copping more. Perfect fall/winter kicks

I was downtown Chicago today and stopped by Nike store at around noon. Thought I'd ask for my size and the 8.5s were all gone. Wasn't expecting that. The only had 8, 9, and 9.5s. I have a gift card that I need to use so I def would have picked up my size if it was around.

IDs today.
10h60jk.png

That was me asking you about those spam IG posts...was mad annoying especially since I was driving and couldn't address them.

I was downtown Chicago today and stopped by Nike store at around noon. Thought I'd ask for my size and the 8.5s were all gone. Wasn't expecting that. The only had 8, 9, and 9.5s. I have a gift card that I need to use so I def would have picked up my size if it was around.

IDs today.
10h60jk.png
Nice. Love seeing on-point outfit combos, one thing that is a must especially when dealing with odd/crazy colorways. Big pet peeve i have is seeing people wear fresh sneakers with something that doesnt match AT ALL.

looks like they took the gum sole off the id options

duckboot gum is still there tho

I had a pair I just ordered saved in my cart so I'm waiting to see if they'll have em or not when they arrive

looks like they took the gum sole off the id options

duckboot gum is still there tho

I had a pair I just ordered saved in my cart so I'm waiting to see if they'll have em or not when they arrive
It's still there but they moved it to the translucent section

Back
Top Bottom