OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

For those who can't wait for the Denim AF1 kix files have them for sale & in stock. Price is like $170-$200 depending on your size.

thanks xilegacy

HB (Its funny how HB bit Highsnobiety for that pic)
We take another look at the much anticipated Nike Air Force 1 Low Premium ‘Denim’. The iconic sneaker comes this time with an entire denim upper and beautiful contrasting gold stitching. Further details include the leather tags on the tongue and branding on the heel. The gum outer sole is the perfect round off for the sneaker, which is set for a release on May 20th, 2011.

nike-air-force-1-premium-denim-sneakers.jpg

Really feel bad for those that did Denim Bespokes... these look like a steal compared to the $ they charge for bespokes... 

Yeah i have to pull the trigger on these, since they ruined the dunk denims that came out earlier.

I haven't bought an air force one in quiet some time, couple of ?'s... what's the "premium" price tag like? and can premium forces be found in all the regular stores that usually carry forces?

has anyone's local shop gotten offered the denims yet? they are a QS drop right? if our local shop isn't getting them, imma just go ahead and grab a pair off of ebay. 
i seen some obsidian leather/canvas with gum outsole and brownish beige leather/canvas with gum outsole today. if they had been all canvas, i would have grabbed two pairs of the obsidian. just can't get used to the shiny, plasticky leather 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

thanks xilegacy

HB (Its funny how HB bit Highsnobiety for that pic)
We take another look at the much anticipated Nike Air Force 1 Low Premium ‘Denim’. The iconic sneaker comes this time with an entire denim upper and beautiful contrasting gold stitching. Further details include the leather tags on the tongue and branding on the heel. The gum outer sole is the perfect round off for the sneaker, which is set for a release on May 20th, 2011.

nike-air-force-1-premium-denim-sneakers.jpg

whats the retail on them 
are they a GR 

and how much is the price ?

these are some nice shoes missed the silver ones but just waiting for more color ways to approach 

^^^ Not a GR, from what I've read it's NSW accounts. I haven't copped a pair of forces in awhile, how much do they usually price premium forces? Those denims are clean.

Originally Posted by KlassSickFresh 87

^^^ Not a GR, from what I've read it's NSW accounts. I haven't copped a pair of forces in awhile, how much do they usually price premium forces? Those denims are clean.

Wuz Da Diff Between NSW Accounts N A Reg Account?

Back
Top Bottom