OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Beachtrees looking good.....the Size? round my way hasnt got any of the gum AF1s so gonna have to order online....or wait till next weekend till i'm down in manchester......intrigued too to see about the creasing

oh and those brown hyperfuse hi's reall dont look like hyperfuse material...which imho is def a good thng

I havent found one place in NJ that is definitely getting those denims AF1's, and I been calling everywhere...I might be troopin it to nyc...if anyone in NJ has any info please shoot me a pm

I think thats the case for a lot of people. They do look nice, hmmm I cant decide if I want them or not, they look good though. How limited will they be? I have heard no word on that.

Word! In fact, these will be the first pair of sneakers I've bought in a while. Never got around to getting those Knicks-like AM 90s, but these are too damn smooth.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Friend had these pics up so I'll just post them here

But these are the best IMO

are those upcoming? nice find on the pics man.

Believe it or not the 1st one is the same shoe you posted a few post back and the other two are the other in the set

I noticed the first pair was the same one I posted, but I never knew of the others. I dont think pics dropped yet. Are they a pack?

Originally Posted by Technique 317

I havent found one place in NJ that is definitely getting those denims AF1's, and I been calling everywhere...I might be troopin it to nyc...if anyone in NJ has any info please shoot me a pm

no info on this side of the river either, chief. just trying to save you the toll...

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

nike-air-force-1-qs-denim-1.jpg

As a rugged cotton twill textile, denim has been an American trademark since the late 18th century. From jeans, to bags, to jackets, this fabric stands the test of time and enters Nike Sportswear’s Summer 2011 footwear collection. With a gum outsole, metallic bronze piping and dark obsidian denim upper, the Air Force 1 Low Premium hits the streets with a statement.

Legendary elements such as the AF1’s Nike Air cushioning, distinct paneling and trademark midsole have stood the test of time since the shoe’s debut in 1982. Named in honor of the President’s aircraft, the classic style has seen many adaptations over almost three decades. Distinct touches such as a brandished tongue and heel tabs, sewn piping and precision fabrication bring the shoe to the 21st century.

This quickstrike item is now available to purchase at our online store:
Nike Air Force 1 Low Premium Denim (318775-404)

KIX-FILES
Got our release info on these for the store today thought i would share

QS release $135 retail 5/28 (along with the retro 12 low JB and Jordan 2.0)

Man Those Denims will go down as a top 10 release this year across all brands!!! I've been really impressed with the AF1 revival this year. Anybody doubling up? 

our shop got notification today too. i'm thinking they wont look as nice as they do in most of these pics. no matter. imma be happy grabbing one pair.

Originally Posted by Commander0Zero

Man Those Denims will go down as a top 10 release this year across all brands!!! I've been really impressed with the AF1 revival this year. Anybody doubling up? 

def will be doubling up,plus i'm copping tour kobes & blk/green foams,I can already see the dust in my wallet.

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

Originally Posted by Commander0Zero

def will be doubling up,plus i'm copping tour kobes & blk/green foams,I can already see the dust in my wallet.

im sayen and i told myself i wouldnt cop anything at the shop this month
tired.gif

Damn, why did I come into this thread
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
Denims
eek.gif
, those grey joints with gum bottoms look good too as well as the beach tree pair,
30t6p3b.gif
time to hit up my connects

Back
Top Bottom