OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

AF1 fam my brother missed out on the iridescent and is looking for a pair. If anyone gets in a extra 10.5 or 11 Holla at me before making the return please.

Picked up a pair of Flax's in my 8.5 today at DTLR at Lakeforest (DMV). Sounded like they had a few pairs left, as he had both sizes I asked for (8.5 and 9).

grabbed 2 pairs of flax in la at footaction! anyone else size up? i usually wear lows but went up to a 10.5 after trying a 10 on and felt it was a bit narrow

ps. anyone try a protector spray on these? looking into grabbing crep but these look like they could stain n thought i read something about that somewhere with these forces

I used regular old Scotch Guard on mine. Same thing I use on Timbs and it didn't change the color.

Good change imo. I like translucent gum more than solid.

and
mean.gif
at all the hypebeasts that replied to nikestore tweet earlier asking for yeezys and calling those pendleton IDs trash
Pay no attention to the replies to Nike store tweets.  That's the way they respond to all of Nike's tweets. WHY do people get a kick out of that?!

Copped the flaxes as an impulse buy on the NDC restock last week. Got them today. They look great on feet but I'm sure they will crease easily. Overall the shoe is great quality. Make me want to cop the purple highs.

Gum rubber is translucent by nature. I'd bet it's the same sole you would have received before they moved the option. Nike usually specifies whether it's light or medium and it said it was light gum before and after the change.

I can confirm this is correct.

Wore my all black lunar duckboots today, my first pair of the boots. Now Im seconding guessing a new pair of timbs this year for a different colour of the duckboots. First world problems.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom