OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Copped the flaxes as an impulse buy on the NDC restock last week. Got them today. They look great on feet but I'm sure they will crease easily. Overall the shoe is great quality. Make me want to cop the purple highs.
have worn mine multiple times and they has not creased up yet 
ohwell.gif

yes they are snow shoes, hench why they are called duckboots and they releases when they did..............lol you guys who get snow are funny :lol:  
Technically, duck boots were made for water and mud. But if they can handle mud, they can handle snow.

are the duckboots wearable in snow?

first time dealing with snow
It hasn't snowed here yet but I thought I would wear them since its supposed to rain today and I have a 25 minute walk home. Personally I think It will be fine in 5cm of snow. The upside is they are so so light compared to timbs. But I like the coverage of the 6" its higher.

Last edited:

It hasn't snowed here yet but I thought I would wear them since its supposed to rain today and I have a 25 minute walk home. Personally I think It will be fine in 5cm of snow. The upside is they are so so light compared to timbs. But I like the coverage of the 6" its higher.
unless you walking in a tundra I think you'll find them ok 
roll.gif

unless you walking in a tundra I think you'll find them ok 
roll.gif
LOL. Problem is when the city still hasn't cleaned off the snow on the sidewalks after a week. The ground does start to feel like tundra, you can break an ankle
roll.gif

For most purposes though The duckboot will suffice 90% of the time plus its lighter and more comfortable.

Last edited:

LOL. Problem is when the city still hasn't cleaned off the snow on the sidewalks after a week. The ground does start to feel like tundra, you can break an ankle
roll.gif

For most purposes though The duckboot will suffice 90% of the time plus its lighter and more comfortable.
LOL funny, I understand tho, not really a fan of of timbs for that reason...........too clunky

These flax hi's are too nice. Doing away with the strap though. Also almost bought boot laces to go with em. Didn't though cuz I'm not too sure how'd that look.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom