OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Been some
smokin.gif
releases this year.

Man...I hate to be that guy but its clearly obv who hasn't owned a piar of forces before the flaxes..

i have tho.. ever since i was a kid i wanted the all white ones but my parents would never buy them for me, then they finally did and they were my favorite shoe, it was the only shoe i was interested as a kid.

Man...I hate to be that guy but its clearly obv who hasn't owned a piar of forces before the flaxes..
hope you not ref'n me lol, im just curious to know how theses will hold up, had many forces and still do but I only tend to get the Supremes when I can, I normally dont buy GR forces because of the quality, I have had too many of the 07' s curl up on me, thats why I was asking how the toe box was since he has worn them for a week, I on the other hand have only wore mine once hench the question. LOL

Easy pass on all of those canvas highs.

I loved the canvas joints as a kid but now I'm good.

I'm not very big on KOs either.

Should I size down on the Pendleton AF1 highs. I normally wear a 10 but I know AF1s run big. Does that fact hold true for pendletons.

New arrival
Nike sent me brown laces instead of olive :/
O wale. I'm still content with them.

I can see why nike also moved the gum sole option to translucent.
The gum sole is actually translucent. I ordered gum sole before on ID and it was a solid non translucent looking.
http://s90.photobucket.com/user/egaroc1/media/67B310E3-01BB-4714-AA6D-71FC62E49BAC.jpg.html

http://s90.photobucket.com/user/egaroc1/media/74963EA2-1C45-4863-B202-EEAC51EC9694.jpg.html

Those canvas are dope but I never been a big fan of canvas. but the hang straps kinda make them look dope.
Might cawp if under $40.

Last edited:
nice camos, you know they're canvas right? lol

:lol:
yea but thy get a pass cus its camo.
The only reason im not a big fan of canvas is cuz of them being dirt magnets. Especially the lighter color ways. :smh:
Camo= good at hidding iisshh :pimp: :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom