OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

anyone feeling these?

Color, yes, materials no. They'll do the anniversary joints with decent materials but these get the plastic. I just don't like that it goes back and forth like that, I'd prefer they did like Jordan's and made all forthcoming AF1s an upgraded "anniversary" version and just let us deal with the price hike though.

I get why though, these things would still sell if they were made of paper and the general public jumps on the $90 forces much quicker.

anyone feeling these?

Color, yes, materials no. They'll do the anniversary joints with decent materials but these get the plastic. I just don't like that it goes back and forth like that, I'd prefer they did like Jordan's and made all forthcoming AF1s an upgraded "anniversary" version and just let us deal with the price hike though.

I get why though, these things would still sell if they were made of paper and the general public jumps on the $90 forces much quicker.
oh dang.  i thought this leather was tumbled.  welp

anyone feeling these?

clean af

did these today btw

Video Review: http://www.allaboutanthony.com/nike-air-force-1-lv8-white-croc-on-feet/

Just wanna triple check that these are legit before I go spend money on them. They look good and all to me and some of the people I checked with.

Also curious on thoughts for a good price on these?

I missed out on those suede carolina joints. I had been waiting weeks for this and i guess my size sold out asap smh.

I wear sz 13 and they either sold out in that size quickly or never put them up.  I tried to buy the carolinas for retail.

Back
Top Bottom