OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I gotta admit.. I've never heard someone refer to af1 as mad comfy. One of the most uncomfortable shoes I own honestly

I bought one and returned em, so I can't speak for those. But in all honesty I haven't been able to call another shoe comfortable since wearing adidas ultra boost

I bought one and returned em, so I can't speak for those. But in all honesty I haven't been able to call another shoe comfortable since wearing adidas ultra boost

The improved leather quality and less restricting high top collar, and possibly a better insole or full length air help out quite a bit comfort wise. Of course they will never match up to a running shoe, but for casual wear they're good.

I've found the boost to be too mushy for my taste, the Nike Flyknit racer is my one of my all time favorites comfort wise.

Personally I'd wait it out.  Of all these OG highs, I can see them going for the lowest of the low.  Not too many people are looking for a doo-doo brown shoe.   

True. I personally like the doo doo brown color way in this shoe. The leather quality looks really good on these. Although it my come down to just waiting for the black/white pair to go on disco.

True. I personally like the doo doo brown color way in this shoe. The leather quality looks really good on these. Although it my come down to just waiting for the black/white pair to go on disco.

I just bought the poo poos for $82. What's Nike's return policy? I might just hold on to these if the price does drop lower.

bout to cop those for the 60 ...need some blue/white joints since im still scared to rock my legend 11s ...keeping them on ice till that hot miami summer day lol
cop em bruh. You won't be mad about it. I love em

I am very upset with myself for not getting around to ordering these.

The white chocolate joints are 60 shipped now.

Scooped em.

I feel like in 5 yrs ima be kicking myself in da *** for not copping more remastered ones

Next check I'm gonna get whatever remaining sz 14 remastered are left. Looks like they're back to dropping garbage.

Saw the flyknits in person and wasn't blown away.

Haven't been on these forums for a minute; I'm getting out of the shoe game and selling most of my collection (1000+ pairs). I have about 3/4 of it forces and was going to try and hit up a few forums to see if any real collectors wanted stuff before I turn them over to resellers and ebay. If you have a pair you want I might have it; hit me up on these forums or at [email protected] - thanks!

Back
Top Bottom