OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

anybody know about these nikelab joints??

Went to nikelab london yesterday to pick these up and the guys working there told me the nikelab force highs will drop soon probably same cws as the lows and mids before
That black/white pair is listed as a NikeLab shoe on their site. I wonder why that is. It looks to be a regular "remastered" version.

Is the quality any better than the rest of the remastered AF1s?  They appear to be made in Taiwan as opposed to Vietnam like the other remastered shoes.

Is the quality any better than the rest of the remastered AF1s?  They appear to be made in Taiwan as opposed to Vietnam like the other remastered shoes.
The quality on the blacks is the same as the other remastereds but the gold has a harder type of leather

Shout out to @lolcomin for posting the DSM link, got around to taking pics. Love the 3M heel tab, and leather lining.

Nice! Did you go TTS or size down?

I went a half size up cause I heard the thick insole took up a lot of room. I should have went with the size I usually get which is a 9 :smh:. Guess I throw some force shields to take up the extra room.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for some pre-07 af1 whites. Mid or lows....sz 12......I been looking everywhere and can't find anything.

Back
Top Bottom