OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I wouldn't wait, but that's just me.  They pulled the black/white Nikelabs after they hit $109 and sat there with a FSR for awhile.  Can't see them letting these hit the low prices that the white/chocolate joints hit.  

Besides, $75ish is a steal for these IMO. 

When did the black/white hit $109? How did I miss this?

Not sure exactly when, but they didn't stay up there for that price for very long. I think they were around for one 20% off clearance code, but disappeared shortly after.

not really active on NT anymore but came by because those purps are on clearance, been waiting for them to hit near 50% off. they come out to $75 after the ebates kickback.... do i pull the trigger now? :nerd:  

If you don't pull the trigger now then you really don't want them :lol:

Grabbed these Lunar joints from a local spot for $55 bucks. They had fresh pairs size 10, 11, and 12 left.

Im not sure about these flyknits on feet they look decent on the shelf but they look outta shape when you see them on feet walking around, lots of dead space in the toebox area.
you gotta go a .5 down or they will be too big. That's what ive noticed. If they are TTS they will have way too much room in the toe box and look funny

Hi guys what's the general sizing consensus for the Ultra Flyknit 1s? In particular the latest Nikelab pairs? TTS or 0.5 down? Been reading some mixed opinions.

For reference I'm a size 9 in regular AF1s. For some reason the recent Miami Vice colorway ran bigger than most others, and I'm confused as to why. But all other normal AF1s size 9 is perfect fit for me. FYI I'm also a size 9 in Kobes and Ultra Boosts.

Please advise as I don't have the opportunity to try the Ultras on at a store. Thanks!

Hi guys what's the general sizing consensus for the Ultra Flyknit 1s? In particular the latest Nikelab pairs? TTS or 0.5 down? Been reading some mixed opinions.

For reference I'm a size 9 in regular AF1s. For some reason the recent Miami Vice colorway ran bigger than most others, and I'm confused as to why. But all other normal AF1s size 9 is perfect fit for me. FYI I'm also a size 9 in Kobes and Ultra Boosts.

Please advise as I don't have the opportunity to try the Ultras on at a store. Thanks!

I've seen reviews saying go .5 size down. So I ordered my pair from sneakers n stuff for cheap .5 size down. Then I go into hoh to try them on and my tts fit fine. then I kinda regretted ordering half size down. Me personally I would go tts and not size down. Safest bet is tts.

Last edited:
I've seen reviews saying go .5 size down. So I ordered my pair from sneakers n stuff for cheap .5 size down. Then I go into hoh to try them on and my tts fit fine. then I kinda regretted ordering half size down. Me personally I would go tts and not size down. Safest bet is tts.
Nice one, thanks. Have you received your smaller SNS pair yet and tried them on? Just curious as to whether you'd find the smaller size actually fitting you better.

Nice one, thanks. Have you received your smaller SNS pair yet and tried them on? Just curious as to whether you'd find the smaller size actually fitting you better.

Not yet. I forgot to mention that I also tried on .5 size down pair @ hoh and they fit kinda snug on the sides. Length wise was fine with room to spare. So what I'm thinking is that the flyknit will eventually stretch out and fit better with more wears. My sns pair scheduled delivery is for Monday so I will wear them immediately and see if they stretch out which they should.

This is my first pair of af1 ever in my life so I'm kinda excited to get them in.

Riverhead NY, 30% off hash wall

Size 11 must have been a return size stickers are not on the insole and they are missing the extra pink laces. White soles were a bit dirty but definitely cleanable, canvas material had a lot of lint on it but could be easily be removed with a lint roller or tape.

Back
Top Bottom