OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Copped the purple highs off Nike, lucky to get my size and can't wait to get them. I love my Nai Ke, the leather is fantastic. As of late nothing has captured my eyes but air force 1s, the shoe that first started my passion for sneakers back when I was able to buy my first pair of all white uptowns when I first started working. Classic.

I usually go down to an 8.5 in AF1s. Flyknits I have a size 9 and I'm glad because I don't think the 8.5 wouldn't work.

Last edited:
I usually go down to an 8.5 in AF1s. Flyknits I have a size 9 and I'm glad because I don't think the 8.5 would work.

So you're saying stay tts? I've seen reviews to size down on flyknits af1. Now I've tried on mids half size down my tts and they fit fine. They just looked funny cause they were smaller. Do lows and miss flyknits af1 fit different?

So you're saying stay tts? I've seen reviews to size down on flyknits af1. Now I've tried on mids half size down my tts and they fit fine. They just looked funny cause they were smaller. Do lows and miss flyknits af1 fit different?

Good question. I've only tried the lows.
But yeah for me, my 9 is good. I have 8.5s in leather Hi's and Lows.

Yeah probably best to try them on yourself to see what works.

with jeans

not really active on NT anymore but came by because those purps are on clearance, been waiting for them to hit near 50% off. they come out to $75 after the ebates kickback.... do i pull the trigger now? 
nerd.gif

not really active on NT anymore but came by because those purps are on clearance, been waiting for them to hit near 50% off. they come out to $75 after the ebates kickback.... do i pull the trigger now? 
nerd.gif

I wouldn't wait, but that's just me.  They pulled the black/white Nikelabs after they hit $109 and sat there with a FSR for awhile.  Can't see them letting these hit the low prices that the white/chocolate joints hit.  

Besides, $75ish is a steal for these IMO. 

I wouldn't wait, but that's just me.  They pulled the black/white Nikelabs after they hit $109 and sat there with a FSR for awhile.  Can't see them letting these hit the low prices that the white/chocolate joints hit.  

Besides, $75ish is a steal for these IMO. 

When did the black/white hit $109? How did I miss this?

Nice, what made you go with the options you chose?
Thanks! Honestly, it just kind of came organically.  I knew I wanted to do something with suede but then once I saw that Japanese fabric, I kind of wanted to build that shoe around the fabric - just thought it was really interesting.  So then I want with the cashmere for the darker grey...and the lighter grey is suede. the swoosh - was the "veggie baseball glove leather" - and i just liked the way it looked with the grey....not pictured - I used mismatching liberty prints for in insoles...just trying to make them unique (subtley...hahaha).

but went in there thinking I was going to do some glow in the dark/digi camo direction - but after looking through the materials - just really liked the japanese fabric and the cashmere...so changed it up.

Thanks! Honestly, it just kind of came organically.  I knew I wanted to do something with suede but then once I saw that Japanese fabric, I kind of wanted to build that shoe around the fabric - just thought it was really interesting.  So then I want with the cashmere for the darker grey...and the lighter grey is suede. the swoosh - was the "veggie baseball glove leather" - and i just liked the way it looked with the grey....not pictured - I used mismatching liberty prints for in insoles...just trying to make them unique (subtley...hahaha).

but went in there thinking I was going to do some glow in the dark/digi camo direction - but after looking through the materials - just really liked the japanese fabric and the cashmere...so changed it up.

Yea the options are so overwhelming, the one thing I knew I wanted was leather lining. Everything else was picked on the fly

Last edited:
yeah...i went with a suede lining....so far i haven't sweated enough to ruin them...hahaha

Back
Top Bottom