OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

The one time I win any raffle I can't make it
frown.gif
  hahahah wtf, what kind of fugazi scam is this? KITH is beyond grimy for this

So they want hundreds of people to pick up their shoes, within a one hour window?!? This wont end well...

Still waiting on the pictures but this what "he/she" said

Men's Sizes 6-12

Women's Sizes 5-10

Colors Available: Black, Olive, White, Beige

All Shoes $225 each pair

Local Pickup

Shipping Available for

Non-Local Customers. $16.95

Flat Fee Overnight Deliver, Canada-U.S.

If the pictures legit..I'm doing a meet-up at my Crossfit Gym. I'll keep you posted.
He messaged me back as well, and wants to meet, but I'm not local.  So I asked for pics, but nothing yet...man I hope you went with a friend, or brought a rape-whistle.  Everyone send him some good thoughts.

If they hit for those #'s, my DS OG pair about to be available :lol:

:lol: Can't say I'd blame you. If cats are THAT thirsty, I'd have no issue parting ways with them.

The other Kith "global exclusives" seem to be popping up

:pimp: Hopefully Linens follow this pattern.

While sometimes Nike throws a curve and really does drop a super limited sneaker, I gotta believe they're watching and are ready to capitalize on the hype.

Just seen eBay resell price :x lmao...
And these aren't even for me. Ooping my mans. Lol

I used my girl name as well for a Sunday pick up. 2/2 would be nice to get my size, but glad I was able to help my folks out.

Wow. Those numbers won't hold up. There's decent stock down there. Far more than the 50 pairs originally reported. It's 50 pairs just for F&F.

what are these? i want?

and what's the situation with the linens?

They're iDs using the Will Leather Goods option.

Everything about the Linens is throughout the last two pages.

Goes a little further back than that, so I'll take that L and summarize :lol:

They're a Kith Miami-exclusive drop as far as we know.

But there are some Black/White NYCs a few posts up that apparently were exclusive to Kith as well and are now moving to other boutiques, so we'll have to wait and see.

Last edited:

Relatively easy pick up being that I live in Miami. Whole process took like 12 minutes.

There was another line wrapped around the corner for FCFS but idk if they were going to honor that.

Shoes are butter in person. $120 Box price. Hopefully my girl / brother hit on their raffles for Sunday in my size since these going to my homie.

Last edited:
He messaged me back as well, and wants to meet, but I'm not local.  So I asked for pics, but nothing yet...man I hope you went with a friend, or brought a rape-whistle.  Everyone send him some good thoughts.

Man buddy never sent me proof pics or replied back. I'm thinking he's full of ****. I'm going to reach out to him today.

I want these Linens...but these Yeezy prices for AF1 is a NO GO......Wish my OG pair didnt yellow :frown: 

Glad I picked Sunday bc no way in hell could I have made those pick up times. Hoping I strike though

Back
Top Bottom