OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Messing around with the new ID options

also made some leather Flax lows

These are a problem

Anyone know how the Nike Lunar Force Duck Boot fits? From reviews Ive read it looks like true to size, but then some mentioned sizing down half a size.

Anyone know how the Nike Lunar Force Duck Boot fits? From reviews Ive read it looks like true to size, but then some mentioned sizing down half a size.
Depends on how you like them to fit. Definitely a little bigger/wider than a regular af1. Mainly more toe room, but not really much longer than a regular af1

Is the AF1 Duck Boot a gimmick or is it constructed to really handle winter weather? I saw a pair and thought they looked really nice.

Is the AF1 Duck Boot a gimmick or is it constructed to really handle winter weather? I saw a pair and thought they looked really nice.

Yes. I have the original pair. I usually wear it in cold and ugly weather. In fact, I need to break them out today.

Yes. I have the original pair. I usually wear it in cold and ugly weather. In fact, I need to break them out today.
Nice. Pretty good traction? 

I think I'm going to look for a pair for retail...NDC doesn't have the British tan in my size anymore.

Any1 might know where i can get a pair of the women all black pony hair low that dropped recently in a 10.5??.....i slept on the NDC release thinking they would sit and they sold out of the size i need 
mean.gif
.....PM me if so thanks for any help!

Can't stop wearing these. Good quality and comfortable with the well padded and mesh collar lining. As someone mentioned earlier. I'm not 100% sure if it's real leather and I usually know my leathers, but if it's synthetic I'd take these over some of what Nike has been calling "full grain leather" all day long.

The only issue I've encounter is that the leather tends to scuff very easily probably due to it's softness.

Another view for the toebox critics:wink:

I just bought them over the weekend and wore them all the way to today. 
Traction is pretty good and no signs of crease yet, which I doubt because of the material on the toe. 
They're comfy. 

I just bought them over the weekend and wore them all the way to today. 
Traction is pretty good and no signs of crease yet, which I doubt because of the material on the toe. 
They're comfy. 
Are they easy to find or do I need to order them online? 

Idk when the last time I bought a pair of shoes in store lol

Back
Top Bottom